Hanging out with him

Izabella's POV
I reached the tree that was located at the back of the school. Thinking that I was alone, I sat down and leaned against the trunk of the tree then pulled out a book and started reading. I was only a few pages in until I heard rustling of the leaves above me, then a figure popped out from the leaves hanging upside down but with their back towards me. 

I yelled in surprise as the figure to me and bared their fangs, "Wyatt! What are you doing up there?!" "you know just hanging around" he replied. I crossed my arms over my chest and said "that was horrible" "I know". He tried to get out of the tree but it resulted in him landing on his face, I offered a hand to him to which he grabbed and pulled him up during the process I almost fell over but Wyatt prevented that from happening as he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and said another of his cheesy lines, "already falling for me sweetheart?" "can you stop saying such cheesy lines?" I asked "I can't promise anything" he replied with a smirk, "just let me go" "whatever you say Princess" he let go of me and I landed on my butt.

After a few minutes of silence Wyatt decided to speak up "what are you doing here anyways?" he questions "well I come here to read and to escape Zed" I replied with a laugh at the end. There was another moment of silence between us again. 

From out of the corner of my eye I saw Wyatt turning his head so he was facing me, he opened his mouth and spoke "there's this place that I've been going to since I was young and I just need to share it with someone and I was hoping that, that someone could be you" he rubbed the back of his head nervously while blush spread upon both of my cheeks "s-s-sure but wouldn't you want to share it with Willa?" Wyatt sighed "my sister wouldn't understand and besides she's busy with alpha stuff anyways". 

I grabbed his chin so he was face-to-face with me and said "well I would be delighted to see this place of yours" Wyatt's face lit up like a kid on Christmas day and he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the place.

~ Time Skip~

Wyatt's POV

"Ok, no peeking now" I said as I had my hands over Bella's eyes "Wyatt I can't see anything so of course I won't peek" she said laughing. Once I heard the sound of the waterfall as we approached it and saw it in front of us.

I removed my hands from her eyes and looked down to make sure that her band was covered so the spits of water didn't malfunction. When she opened her blue eyes you could see the astonishment in her eyes. "Wow, this is such a beautiful place" Bella said still wowed "it's not the only thing that's beautiful" I mumbled quietly so that she didn't hear. 

"How did you find this place?" she asked, "oh well you know just taking a walk in the woods then accidently stumbling up on this place, you know how to find most places" I chuckled at the end.

Bella continued to look around and I remembered something about an exotic flower patch that is at the bottom of the waterfall. I grabbed her hand and ran down the dirt path that led to the flower patch. Once we reached the flower patch Bella immediately ran in and grabbed a certain blue flower that caught her attention, I turned to her and said "what have you got their pup?" she blushed at the nickname that I gave her but replied "it's a blue orchid, a really rare plant. I've been obsessed with these since I was little and the only that keeps me close to my parents" her expression turned from happy to sadness. 

Her green hair fell in front of her face "what happened to them?" I asked "my parents they died in a h-horrible accident" she said as tears started to form in her blue eyes, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into my side "hey, hey look if you don't want to talk about it we don't have to" I said. 

~Time Skip~

3rd POV

The pair talked for hours and hours until the sun started to set into nightfall, the two started to head back to Zombietown. In the middle of their walk they saw an clear opening with fireflies flying all over it. Wyatt pulled Izabella into the clearly and held her two hands, the two looked at each other and leaned in until their lips met.

Izabella thought to herself;

"A perfect end to a perfect night"

855 Words

Hey guys I'm back to updating this book! I am so sorry that this chapter is short but I thought that it would be good for a chapter that is not associated to the story anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.