Chapter 2

McCree's POV
Normally I would walk around my house with only uderpants or shorts. However, since I am a guest I don't think I am really allowed to do that. My family would probably approve of me walking around with just shorts, but I am in a very traditional Japanese man's home and I guess I had to show respect... even though he wants some of me. I put on whatever he gave me, which was some bigger shirt but still a bit tight, a new pair of underwear, and some sweatpants. I got out of the bathroom and it immediately smelled like fish coming from the kitchen. "Why are ya cooking fish 'n the mornin'?" I asked and he gave me an 'are you serious' look "it's almost noon... uhh, I don't know your name." He said and I put my right foot on the chair and my elbow resting on my right knee "Jesse, Jesse McCree." He rolled his eyes "put your foot down and clean the chair, we will be using that." I sighed and obeyed him.

     Once we sat down and ate, I thought the food was delicious. It had been the best morning meal I've had in a long time. "So Jesse, does the food taste wierd, do I need to add something so that it tastes better?." He asked me and put strength into saying my name "I think the food is fantastic!! Maybe you should cook me more meals often." His face went blank for a moment before coming back to the world "are ya alright?." I asked him to make sure he was okay "it's just that... I don't really have guests, it has been just me and my brother for a while." He said still fazing away "I think ya are a pretty cool person, and pretty too." His face went a bit red from my statement which was very cute.

      "Alright, thanks for the foo- SHIT, I don't know yer name." I said and he turned around to the other way "It's Hanzo." He said and I silently whispered his name under my breath "you should get going Jesse, and don't get drunk again." He said while I was outside of the backdoor (because Jesse's truck is somewhere on the beach) I waved goodbye and remembered that I left my phone number on the bathroom  just incase he needs help or comforting.

    When I had arrived at home, it was just silence. The room looked messy and there seems to be a couple of things missing from the shelves, counter, and the room. It was almost like as if there was no one else besides me and the mess. I sighed to what happened with me and Austin but then gave a little smile that I met Hanzo and started cleaning around the house.

Hanzo's POV
After Jesse left, I had to clean the rest of what that dirty man left behind. I went to the couch and it unsurprisingly smelled like alcohol and it was damp "that's it, time to get a new couch." I said with a bit of anger but did not think more about it in the end. I headed to the bathroom and the tub was full of sand but I guessed it was alright since that happens to me too. After cleaning a bit more, I noticed a piece of toilet paper with some scribble on it "what has he done this time." I said as I walked to it and read it, "xxx-xxx-xxxx Jesse McCree" I stared at it and put it on my pocket since it doesn't deserve to be in the trash, it deserves to be burned.

    I had woken up to the same boring day again. Yesterday has been most exciting thing in a while, and I couldn't stop thinking about Jesse and how he made my life happier just by appearing for a day. It was a very complicated feeling and I decided to put his number on my phone before I lost the number. I checked my left pocket and it was empty, then I checked the right pocket and it was empty as well. I started freaking out and was looking everywhere, my bed, bathroom, and the only other place it could be was the beach. My logical side told me that I will never find it, but I just had to look for it. What if I don't ever call him and he thinks I don't want to see him again? What if he finds a new boyfriend and the boyfriend won't allow Jesse to see me? I mean, Jesse could literally find anyone in a matter of seconds. What am I thinking? Jesse probably still has to get over his ex, I mean he was drunk a few nights ago because of him... I have to hurry up.

    After spending about three hours I called quits because I am hungry and I have priorities straight (funny cuz he isn't straight). I ate depressed and felt like there was a burden on my shoulders. That is until there was a knock on my door. I lazily got up and walked to the door, I checked the little peep hole and saw that it was no other than Jesse McCree. I opened the door very fast and he looked didn't seem very happy. He had folded clothes on his hand and almost shoved them on me "what's wrong?." I asked and he looked away "I see that you don't want to contact me." He said and I was confused "what are you talking abou-." He interrupted me "I am talking about my damn number." He said now almost yelling "I-I am sorry, but I lost the number." I said and he looked very guilty and shocked "sorry Han." He said and hugged me tightly "let go of meeee, you're choking me." I said while struggling to breathe and he finally let go "gimme yer phone." He said to me, I obeyed and he typed in some numbers. "Here ya go." He said before handing my phone "what about having my number?." I asked him "I don't think that'll be a great idea if you don't want to be annoyed." He said and I chuckled a bit "yeah... right." We were now locking eyes and he gave me this shit eating grin so I turned away "I should head back now." He said and waved me before leaving on his truck. "See you Jesse." I whispered to myself, knowing full well that I don't deserve someone like him.