1

Natasha's POV
   I was born and raised in africa,to be specific zambia.
  Growing up my family was supportive well until I reached grade 8 and all the support vanished,I felt so under loved to the point where it got worse and I became suicidal,I over dossed on drugs.
     When I became a 10th grader my results where bad and that made my parents lose interest in me which led me to crying all the time,I felt so lost until the day I started writing stories it was like my get away thing when I wrote I felt safe and happy.
     In 2017 I published a book "life in Africa" which got aspan of reads and the money started getting in.
      In 2020 earth was hit by a deadly virus called corona it killed a lot of people and we where in quarantine for a long time,during the lockdown I decided to make a YouTube channel "voice of voiceless celebs" just because I hate it when innocent people got talked on and today is my support jaden smith talk

Lucia:are you ready
Me:you know it(we both laughed)
Lucia:OK we will be live in 3,2,1

Me:hello guys welcome to the tashcam "voice of voiceless celebs" don't forget to hit like and subscribe if you haven't so today we am going to talk about jaden Smith and you guys.so when you here jaden Smith what comes to a lot of minds is that ahhhh that spoiled child of the power couple right but imagine you where in his shoes having people call u a disappointment huh how can you feel,look jaden is not all the shit people say he is,his this talented free spirited guy in his own world so you guys all am tryna say is stop saying bad shit bout him which ant true but instead support him in his music n fashion because deep down we all know its dope that's it for today guys join me tomorrow to ask some questions and remember don't judge books by the covers bye..(with that we ended the vid )
Lucia:wow that was grt gal
Me:thanx do u wanna hang out at the mall
Lucia:yes please n when are u publishing "lost girl"
Me:I dunno but soon
Lucia:I can't believe you are going to the bet awarded next week
Me:me too am so excited that book opened alot of doors for me
Lucia:yeah it did now let's go weh