Chapter 2: Acquaintances, Just Acquaintances

Começar do início

"So would you like to go to our pool?" I asked awkwardly.

"Um, sure. Dad?" The boy asked FATHER! Ok, that's new but they do have resemblance.

"I'd love to come."

"That's not what I meant." The boy said shaking his head.

"It's ok. Um, I'll call our butler Brady to show you to a changing room and help you get ready." I turned and yelled BBrady's name. He came rushing forward. He was around my age probably 5 years older the most. He seemed upset but I didn't put too much thought into it. He came and led Mr. Lachowski and Francisco away. I was about to close the doors when I saw sight that I couldn't believe. Scott was running towards the door with no clothes on but his underwear. I got my phone and put it on video. I was about to slam the door in his face but, was held back. I looked behind and saw Mr. Lachowski.

"Mr. Lachowski!" I yelled.

"Please, call me Dave." He said winking at me. He held me around the waist started to guide me on how to do it right. Throughout it all I was blushing hard. When I finally looked up I saw a very angry Scott.

"Hands off my sister!" He said ferociously and yanked me out of DDave's hands. I was shocked. Usually he would insult me or tease but this was a first.

"Don't you dare touch her again. I swear to god if you do I'll punch your ass to the other end of the world you bastard."

"Scott! He was just showing me something, relax." I gave him a reassuring smile. I then pulled Dave's hand and pulled him all the way to the pool. If Francisco was with Brady then they would be here in no time. I sat down at the edge of the pool and put my feet in the water. It felt cool. Dave didthe same as he sat right next to me.

"So, Aaliyah, what do you like to do during the day?" I was about to say really but then remembered what my mother said.

"Oh not much really. I love to draw and paint."

"Are you good?" He looked at me quizzically.

""Actually I'm very good. I won the art contest 3 years in row when I was younger." I smiled confidently and looked at him. This conversation was going downhill.

"Well, maybe I could pose nude for you sometime." He smirked at me. I was pretty sure my face was solid red.

"I think you need to call down Aaliyah.' I then felt 2 pairs of hands push me into the water. Damn! I was trying to avoid going in the water completely. I screamed as I fell in. When I came back to surface I saw 2 pairs of devilish green eyes.

"What the hell!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I glared at the both of them as I swam back to shore. When the freak did Francisco get here? Whatever. I was too focused on drying my hair that I didn't see the both of them lay right next to me.

"So, how old are Aaliyah?" Francisco asked curiously.

"I'm 17,." I wanted them to know as little about me.

"Well, I'm 18 and my dad over there is 29." Wait the freak! That can't be friggin possible. How could he be his father when he's only 29.

"Yeah, I was a pretty bad kid. But I tell my son to make the same mistake everyday." He smiled genuinely.

" think you meant-" I was about to correct him.

"Nope I meant whatever I just said sweetheart." Sweetheart? I've never had another adult especially a male other than my parents call me that.

"Yeah, our small family is strange." I nodded at them in agreement and they both chuckled.

"So who wants to go in the water?" I said with enthusiasm.