Father and Son (Hayama x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Heh, you're lucky I'm your brother or else I should've cutted your head off right here and now."

"I'm unlucky actually. Having a Yande--joke!" You quickly stopped yourself as you clearly see his double edged smile saying "Talk more I'll kill you" smile.

~meanwhile~

You called your husband that you'll be coming home late as he on the other hand sighed in relief, after Two days of stressful babysitting of his very energetic son you'll be coming home.

As he were waiting for your come back Kotaro decides to teach his son some words he could easily say.

"Say Papa baby~"

"Ma-muh"

"No, I'm not mama. I'm Papa~"

"Mama"

"No,no baby Pa~" Kotaro said in sing-song voice making the baby giggle.

"Pa!" His son said, Kotaro on the other hand was smiling like an idiot, he enjoys teaching his son. Kotaro excitedly carried his son when...

*Sounds of shattered vase*

"Oh fuck..." Kotaro said as he stared at the broken expensive vase. He paled, knowing that was your favorite vase... Well, he thought your son is safe he sighed when...

"Fuck!" The baby cheerfully said. Kotaros' eyes widen in surprise as he heard his son said it. Images of an evil drago--- (F/N) appeared on his mind as he enters panic mode.

"N-no t-that's bad baby! J-just say papa~" he tried to deceive (s/n) to make him forget what he said.

"Fuck!" (S/N) said making Kotaro panicked, first the vase and now his son. With that he tried and tried to make his son forget what he said the whole day.

-Timeskip-

You quietly walked through the door and saw Kotaro sleeping on the couch while (Son's name) were on his hands playing and giggling, you smiled. You finally saw his fatherly side, you see it.... cute.

When....

"Fuck" (Son's name) gladly said.

That one word finally made you stop on your tracks processing what (Son's name) just said. You must be dreaming.....

And....

"Fuck" (Son's name) said again making you snap out of your trance. You felt rage took over you. You walked towards your son and leaned down to kiss him.

"Ma-ma buuuh" Your son happily said as he looked at you. you giggled at his action. You gently took your son away from that cheetah and walked to (Son's name) room and made him sleep.

~An hour later~

Kotaro uncomfortably woke up as he felt someone was staring right at him he looked at his arms to find nothing. Panic took over him when he didn't see his son in his arms he cursed and quickly sat up. That's when he found you sitting across him, dark aura surrounds you, eyes gleaming and looking like a dinosaur who finally time travelled in modern era and found her first prey. He flinched at the sight of you.

"Explain" You darkly said as double-edged smile saying "What the fuck did you do" appeared across your face, he gulped.

"Wh-what... are you saying babe? I didn't d-do anything" He said as bullets of sweats appeared on his face.

"You... You! Why did you taught (Son's name) a dirty word!" You started throwing nearby objects at him. He managed to catch the first and the second object but the third one struck him right on his face.

"I-it was an a-accident r-really b-believe m-me!" He said while reaching for you. Lucky for him he quickly managed to hug you or worse will happen. As you on the other hand were still angry. He says sorry all over again and gave you kisses just to calm you down.

When you finally calmed down the two of you broke the hug. He looked at you as you glared at him.

"I have to punish you" You said, as he suddenly grins. You were sure he misunderstood what you were saying. Tch, as expected of him.

"What punishment will it be?" His grin turned into smirk as you sighed.

"No sex for one month" You said. His face paled when he heard that. He'll miss your moans and body if that happens. He quickly kneeled down and hugged your knees begging to change the punishment, you scoffed.

"Please (F/N)-Chan! i will take another punishment but not that. I miss you, your boobs and your tig--ow" You smacked him right on his head.

"Still no! Use your hand if you're horny and that will be your punishment!"

~With that, Hayama Kotaro never cursed infront of his son again as he don't want to suffer on your punishment anymore.~

A/N:

LOL! This oneshot is dedicated to @tachibanarikka06

I want to greet you all a Happy New Year! (≧∇≦)/ May you have a blessed year ahead! And...

Happy Freaking 10k reads! Omg! I'm so happy right now! xD

Thank you all for the reads and votes :)