"Donor... like a friend? Maybe you could introduce me to him. I really liked Theodore, after all."

Nathaniel sprung from his chair with enough force to shake the room. Even if Marie wanted to run - which would've been futile - she couldn't have.

Pushing Marie back against the side table with his towering figure, Nathaniel took the book she was handling and set it aside. He took a few more threatening steps towards her until her butt was up against the ledge of the table.

Nathaniel's eyes were dark... darker than the night sky surrounding them.

He looked Marie up and down. 

"I'm going to say this one more time, Marie. Your purpose is for me to use you whenever and wherever I please," Nathaniel reminded menacingly.

With his threatening words, Nathaniel slowly removed the t-shirt he had lent Marie and let it fall to the floor, leaving her shivering and bare.

Nathaniel then hoisted Marie up onto the table, her legs immediately wrapping around his waist to keep balance. Any sound Marie was about to make in response to the sudden movement was muffled by Nathaniel's firm hand.

She focused on Nathaniel's eyes, mesmerized by a deviant glint.

Then her blood froze.

Marie felt something cold and metallic against her neck.

And sharp.

Pain was one thing. It was a physical sensation, reliant on the physiological communication of nerve endings in the body. But fear... fear was mental. It was psychological.

The two got off on it - the sadist professor inflicting it and the masochist student devouring it.

When the realization dawned on Marie that Nathaniel had a pocket knife up to her throat, the fear following spread through her body like venom. It clouded her mind and ignited something deep inside of her. Time completely stopped.

If Marie screamed, she couldn't remember. Either way, it would've been in vain. Nathaniel only leaned in further, constricting Marie's mouth more when he saw her eyes widen and the blood from her face go cold.

"Shhh..." Nathaniel whispered softly into Marie's ear as her breath hitched, gripping the ledge of the table with white knuckles. "Show me what you do when you can't say your safeword."

With trembling hands, Marie snapped her fingers three times.

"Perfect," Nathaniel murmured, looking down at Marie while his parted lips grazed her ear. Marie felt her arousal instantly dampen at his approval.

"Will you be a good girl and listen to every word I say?" Nathaniel asked, his voice dripping with mocking sweetness.

He released Marie's mouth slowly to let her answer. Her bottom lip was trembling ever so slightly, her face paled.

Marie felt her mind, words, and thoughts all falter. Every part of her was so overwhelmed and overstimulated she couldn't get a sound out.

Nathaniel immediately pushed his body against Marie, the knife grazing the thin skin under her jaw. He had somehow pinned both of Marie's wrists below her with his other hand. She was caged in and at knifepoint.

Marie cried out, her throat breathy and scratched. Marie's cries were one of a kind - bewitching to the professor who always paused to soak them in. To feel them.

"Use your words, whore," Nathaniel demanded, letting the sharp blade kiss Marie's taught skin.

Marie's voice escaped stumbled and shaken. "I'll be a good girl, sir."