Chapter2⃣

Do you now how uncomfortable it is to be on someone's shoulder for a long time? No? Well let me tell you, it fucking hurts. " You now, I really don't like you." I state in a matter-of-fact tone. "Baby, you know you love me deep down in your heart." my mate replies on a cocky tone. I get butterflies when he says that. No, bad Lilli you do not like this man. "Well what if I said I was going to reject you?" I shouldn't have done that because when I finished my sentence, I'm thrown off his shoulder and pushed into a tree. "You want to repeat that, sweetheart?" I gather as much courage as I can and say "I ,Lilliana Petterson, rejects you , Xander-" I don't even finish my sentence before he smashes his lips to mine. When he pulls back he whispers " Do you really want me to kill more people because you don't want me?" I gasp, " You monster!" I spat in disgust. "Well are you going to reject me so that I kill innocent people, or are you going to be a good girl and stop running from her destiny?" Xander looks me straight in the eyes waiting for his answer. I whimper " Please, don't kill anymore" I bet you all are thinking "killing again, what?" Well I've been hiding myself for the past 3 years from him and every year he goes in a mass murder spree on the imprisoned rogues, but this year he was going to kill innocent people because I keep hiding. I never wanted to hide but my mother made me each year but this year my destiny has caught up with me. So back to the present I just stare into his eyes while tears run down my face " Please, please,please don't kill anymore. I will go with you." I say weakly. He has a look of triumph on his face as he grabs my upper arm and leads me out of the forest.
_____________________
We get back to school just in time to see Autumn being dragged out of the forest by a cute guy, not as cute as Xander. No, we are not thinking like that! I scald my self. " Lilli! Help me, this man is mean." autumn pouts while the man laughs at her. I shake my head and try to go over to her to teach that guy a lesson but my mate stops me. "She is his mate, and he is my beta so no fighting." I scoff and try to pull my arm out of his grip because I still hate him. He growls at me and pulls me into him so he's hugging me. " Why are you so touchy feely with me, I still don't like you!" I exclaim as he starts kissing my neck. I try and push him off but he just keeps assaulting my neck until we hear a 'cough' he stops and looks up to see my principal with his hands on his hips " Now I know she's your mate but can you keep the kissing for the bed room." he says with an exhausted tone " Besides you have to go and tell the kids you found your mate, because those girls are getting impatient" he says and walks off. Oh shit! Now we have to tell the school? "Well mate, lets go tell the school I found you." he say in a sing-songy voice. Crap......

Ok so I've been a mean person for not updating but I did it guys!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it even if it's short( I type this on my phone because I have no laptop) I have 3,000 + reads!!!! I'm so happy but can I get more votes please and thanks for reading 😘✌️💁