Chapter 4⃣

Okay so I may or may not being going to jail for murder, because I'm gonna stab this prick in his face! He has literally been walking to my house with me still in his shoulder, and no matter how many times I yell for help no one helps!

"Babe, you still alive you've gotten quiet?" Oooooooh if he only knew.

" Call me babe one more time and I will make your murder even more hellish than it will be" I say in a calm monotoned voice.

"Awwwwwww is the little girl mad" he coos at me. Did I or did I not tell him to not coo at me?!

" THATS IT!" I say as I bite his arm so hard he lets me go. I scramble to my feet since I landed oh so gracefully onto my face. I look at him straight in the eyes " Bring it on bitch" an with that I run so fast everything is a blur.

"Hey! Get back here right now! God dammit!" He yells at me as he raced after me.  I know he's gonna catch me but damn I just couldn't stay on his shoulder any longer. I feel my legs starting to burn and I know I can't run much farther and I can feel his breath on my neck.

I turn too look at him and that's when he attacks, tackling me to the ground and whispering in my ear "I got you again mate, you can't run from me"

I stare in disbelief at him as he tries to pick me up again. I struggle out of his grasp but he just pulls me to him by my waist. "Tsk Tsk Tsk, you should know better than to try and get away." He says cockily.

"FUCK YOU, YOU INCONSIDERATE PRICK! I WILL KICK YOU IN YOUR UNHOLY AREA SO HARD, YOU'LL BE SINGING FIRST SOPRANO!!" I yell in his face " WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I DONT LIKE YOU, NORE DO I WANT YOU!" I'm so out of breath by the time I'm done, I'm panting.

I look at Xavier's face and he's glaring at me for disrespecting him. He starts shaking really hard and then he starts smiling and says "Okay fine, you can leave." And walks away from me...

JUST KIDDING! He roars out in anger and shifts into this huge beast, fur as black as night with a tint on blue, he looks so soft and fluffy but all I really pay attention to is his eyes. They are the prettiest blue/gray eyes I've ever seen.  I've never seen something as big or monsterest like him so you know what I do?? 1) I fall in love instantly 2) I pet him 3) I pass out.

If you chose 1 your delusional, if you chose 2 your crazy and if you chose 3, well then, your the only sane person that knows the situation I'm in!

As I pass into the darkness, I hear a soft whimpering and a wet noise nudging me. Before I'm completely out Xavier changed and picks me up... And then all I see is darkness.