Daniel | Noona pt.1

DANIEL | NOONA

You are currently in your senior year and last year of highschool. You've been studying really hard for your future. You convinced yourself to study hard and get a nice job in the future. You decided to live apart from your family once you enter college. That's why you're working at this cafè near your house after school.

It's time for your shift so you quickly ran down the road, making sure not to be late. Once you entered the shop. You dashed to the woman's comfort room and change into your employee uniform. You put on your apron and went to the cashier to sign a paper for the part timers. The morning part timer then handed you the lists of order and went home.

You were so busy delivering the orders to the customer's tables, when your bestfriend Yena who is incharge of getting the orders in the cashier went to the comfort room and told you to look for orders for her. And you just did.

A student from your school went un the cafè. You guessed he was an 8th grader because of the color of his necktie. His friends went to find some available table and he went to you to order. He's so cute~~.... nvm.

"Hi!!" He greeted. "Can I have 2 chocolate cream and 1 green tea cream please??" He asked smiling. You can't stop looking at him and admire his cuteness. But then you remembered you were the one taking the orders. So you quickly write their orders and gave it to the kitchen.

"Oww- and can I ask you a favor?" He said before leaving.

"Yes ofcourse. What is it?" You answered.

"Can you be the one that delivers our order? Please?" He asked. Putting his hands together as if he was begging you.

"O--kay..." you answered awkwardly. It was your first time encountering a customer that wishes for their waiter.

"Thanks!....Noona!!" He waved at you before going back to the table his friend were sitting. You blushed at the thought that he called you 'Noona' but you brushed it off. You can't be having feelings for someone you just knew for a minute. Yena interrupted your thoughts by waving infront of you making you snap back to reality.

"Hey~ I saw that!!" She said while poking your arms. She seems excited.

"Saw what?" You asked innocently. You didn't know what she's talking about. Did you?

"I think your getting a new boyfriend soon! Did you see that guy who just ordered?" She said excitedly. You looked at her weird for thinking about that thing. Boyfriend? Pff~ you don't have time for that. You need to study.

"Oh god! Yena please! He's a freakin' 8th grader! Duh!" You told her. But she just maked face at you. You went to get the orders and went to that students table.

"Here's your orders sir's" you said as you placed their order on the table. The boy who ordered took out a pen and wrote something. He then gave it to you.

"Here's your tip noona" he said while smiling. Both of your eyebrows went up and was wondering why would he give a 'paper' as a tip?

You just went back to the counter to wait for orders. You looked at the paper he gave you and it was saying. 'Daniel 8th grader 0915*******'.... what?! Did he just gave out his number?!

"I told you your getting a boyfriend soon!" Yena said out of nowhere. She was also looking at the note. "I think you should have a make over. Like new hairstyle right?!" She said excitedly. Oh my god! This girl talks so much.