Episode Eight: Dodgebrawl : The Sequel

Start from the beginning

(the rabid rangers)

*The team was huddled discussing how to win the challenge*

Heather: Since Al over here is the team captain, what should we do?

Alejandro: I don't kno-

Heather: welp, we're going to lose.

*alejandro rolled his eyes*

Alejandro: puta...

Heather: What did you just say?!

Courtney: Guys chill! Duncan, we should fo your rush the new guy plan from season one.

Duncan: Sure, that would definitely make us win.

Chris: alright campers! The challenge is starting!

(time skip)

*The campers were all throwing dodgeballs at each other. Some campers were sitting on the benches. Others were doing the challenge until their turn is up.*

Duncan: Take this, Elvis.

*Duncan throws a dodgeball at trent and it hits the middle of his chest, and he falls on the floor*

Gwen: Trent!

*Gwen gets up from the bleachers and rushes to trent*

Gwen: are you ok?

Trent: yeah...i'm fine.

(with the rabid rangers)

Courtney: Duncan! You almost gave him a concussion!

Duncan: Chill babe, I have two priority's right now. Number one is winning.

*Courtney rolls her eyes and glares at duncan*

Duncan: And number two...

*Duncan throws a dodgeball at scott and it hits him straight in the kiwis. Duncan then looks at courtney and grabs her by the waist*

Duncan: Is You, princess.

*Courtneys face turns red and caresses duncans cheek, they both lean in for a kiss until they were cut off by heather*

Heather: hey lovebirds, are you going to stop making googly eyes at each other and help us?

Duncan: relax you witch.

*Duncan kisses Courtney's cheek and they both continue with the challenge*

(time skip)

*The campers were throwing and attacking each other with dodgeballs until there was only one person left on each team.*

Duncan: You got this courtney! You just need to catch the ball or hit him with it!

*Courtney nods her head and clutches the ball in her hands. Then she glares at the person she was going against*

Courtney: You're going down, scott.

*Scott begins laughing with an evil grin on his face*

Scott: I don't know why you chose punk boy over me, courtney.