Part 18

PARK SEO JOON's POV

I was told to wait outside the hospital room by Min Young's manager as he talked with the doctor. I actually regret being harsh on her, I feel like I should've been more careful with what I said.Thirty minutes have passed but Min Young's doctor and manager haven't told me to get in yet, I wonder how critical her condition was which only made me more sorry for what I said. But it still doesn't change the fact that I want to call this engagement off...

Just when I was about to get in Min Young's hospital room, her manager, Lee Ye Rin got out and called me in.

"Mr. Park Seo Joon! Hi, I'm Dr. Ahn." The doctor shook my hand.

"How is she?" I asked looking back at forth to Ye Rin and the doctor.

"Well, she haven't waken up yet probably because she had a concussion after she hit her head on the ground, also Ms. Park has a... weak heart." He looked at me then at Ye Rin. "She is not allowed to do strenuous activities and she is not allowed to feel extreme emotions." He continued.

I then looked at Min Young who was fast asleep in her bed, she looks perfectly fine to me.

"I'll leave you guys alone." Dr. Lee smiled and left quickly.

"What actually happened, Seo Joon?" Ye Rin glared at me.

"I-"

"Were you planning to break up with her?" She cut me off.

"Did she tell you? Wait, I thought she haven't waken up yet?" I asked confused as to why she knew I was gonna break up with Min Young.

"Uhh... No, I just thought... maybe after you and Kim Ji Won were spotted together." She stuttered.

"Seo Joon?" A weak voice suddenly spoke. I look behind me to see Min Young finally awake.

"Min Young! You're awake!" Ye Rin exclaimed as she ran beside Min Young.

Min Young then extended her arms reaching out to me, I went beside her and she hugged me really tight, then she started crying.

"I am so sorry, baby. I love you so much." She muttered. I couldn't help but feel sorry about her, it is my fault after all.

"I love you and I'm sorry too." I said as I kissed her forehead. I do love her, but right now I am still confused about what I really feel about Ji Won.

———

"Baby, will you stay the night here with me?" Min Young asked while patting the other side of the bed for me to sit on.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled at her.

"Baby, do you have feelings for Kim Ji Won?" She asked her voice brittle. I looked at her dumbfounded, I  don't know what to say because I actually don't know how I feel about her but I don't think this is the right time to talk about things like this.

"Babe, we're friends." I answered her blankly.

"I don't want you to talk to her anymore." She demanded.

"But-"

"If you really do love me, you would do that." She cut me off while tears were forming in her eyes.

I suddenly remembered what her doctor said so I just stayed quiet and laid beside her, I didn't agree to what she said but I'm going to let it go for now until she has fully recovered.

———
KIM JI WON's POV

I can't believe it's only been two months since I came back and there are already a lot of news about me, some are just ridiculous. I can't help but stare at the picture of me and Seo Joon the other day outside the cafe. He was holding my arms while his eyebrows crossed and my back was facing the camera. This would do no good to Seo Joon, I guess I should apologize to him again and explain in behalf of him since he haven't said anything to the media about it.

It's already 10 pm, I guess he's still awake? I dialed his number and called him. He didn't answer the first call, so I called him one last time just incase he didn't notice it. But on the second call, he abruptly ended it on the first ring. Oh my god, maybe he's in the middle of something? I should apologize to him now through text, but just when I was about to text him, I received a message from him

Park Seo Joon: Please don't call me ever again.  Delete my number.

What just happened? Did I do something to him? Did I say something to offend him yesterday? Why is he suddenly rude to me?
I thought we agreed on staying friends though, now I feel really stupid.

———

Here's a little filler for you guys😊

Like and comment 💛