Chapter 2: PO-TATE-O

Tyler's POV

I was at the market, looking for some baguettes and potatoes. Even though I live in the capital, I don't like going to big malls and me and my aunt Janet don't have the most money. Besides, it's less crowded here, and they serve better potates and baguettes. I saw two boys that looked about the same age as me walk over to the bakery stand. They were joking and laughing. I thought I could make a few friends so I ran over. "Hi! I'm Tyler!" I greeted.

"Hi! I'm Ty! But my real name's Tyler!" The boy with the headphones laughed.

"I'm Adam!" The amulet boy exclaimed.

"We're going on a adventure of some sort! Two please." Ty told me.

The cashier handed them two muffins and Ty gave him some coins. I bought my baguettes and potatoes and walked out with them.

***A WHILE OF WALKING BACK TO THE ALLEY***

"Wow! This is so cool!" I exclaimed as we went into an alleyway. "Maybe I could join you. Aunt Janet won't mind. I won't even tell her! She hates me and I hate her."

"Yas! That would be very cool!" Adam smiled.

I smiled back. Then a enderman, zombie and wither skeleton and five other boys appeared!

"W-where are we?" A watermelon hybrid asked.

"They are here." Darklegs spoke. BTW: Endermans name is Darklegs, zombies name is Deadbite, and wither skeletons name is Spinechill.

"And who may this be?" Deadbite eyed Tyler.

"Wait, he has an aurora that tells me he is skilled at stealth. He may come." Spinechill observed. "Then we need two more. Quick, we need to get to Dead Forest. Come."

The three mobs were in the front while the five other boys stayed with us. "Who are you?" A checkered shirt boy asked.

"I'm Ty and I'm nine."

"Tyler, I'm nine too."

"I'm Adam! And I'm eleven!"

Then the other boys went. "I'm Quentin and I'm twelve." The fish introduced.

"I'm eleven and my names Mitch." Checkered shirt guy stated.

"I'm Bashur or Bash and I'm ten." Watermelon waved.

"I'm Jason!" A guy in a blue spacesuit exclaimed cheerfully. "I'm ten too!"

"I'm Ian. I'm also ten!" Another glasses guy smiled.

***WE ARE TIME TRAVELING***

"Here we are." Deadbite hissed.

"Very good. Very good." Spinechill commented.

The forest didn't look dark at all, in fact it looked happy and sunshiny. Then we heard a loud growl coming from me. "JASONIMSTARTLED!!!" Adam screamed and just jumped into Jason's arms.

What the hell? A brown fuzzy thing jumped out of the forest and ran up to Mitch. He fainted. "OHMAIGAW FLUFFY!!!" Adam screamed.

"Yes I am fluffy." The fluffy growled.

"This one we seek." Spinechill hissed.

"This one we seek what?" The fluffy asked and looked at us.

I shrugged. We only knew that we were going on a adventure. "Well, ok." The fluffy agreed.

"I'm Jerome and I'm eleven." He introduced.

***WE ARE SKIPPING INTROS THEY TAKE TO LONG***

We were in the middle of the forest and a shot of magic energy hit us. "Oh, this is Seto Sorcerers house. He hates people asking him for help. SETO! ITS ME!" Jerome explained.

"THEN WHAT ARE THESE STUPID MOBS DOING- oh, greetings Darklegs, Deadbite and Spinechill. Whatcha need now? Hopefully not me to be a experiment again." A sorcerer in purple robes floated down in a purple aurora.

"E-experiment?" Jason asked.

"Don't put it into- never mind. Anyways, what?" He replied.

"We need you to assist with something, you are not an experiment." Darklegs spoke.

"Mkay, what's in it for me then?" Seto asked.

"Um, new spell?" Spinechill answered.

"Ooh! Count me in then! Just let me get my things." Seto smiled.

"Seto's thirteen. He hates working with people, but when you offer him something, he'll likely help you." Jerome explained.