[ list of upcoming oneshots ]

hey, it's your local procrastinating author.

im so so sorry for not posting a oneshot for the past few months! i kind of fell out of the fe3h fandom, but im trying to get back into it again. bare with me. i forgot some of the lore. i am ashamed.

here's a list of the oneshots im working on. i changed the rules so i will NOT be writing any limes or lemons or whatever because i... just suck at writing those lol. if i forgot to include your request please dont hesitate to comment saying so!! its been months and i feel really bad if i dont get to everybody's requests ;;

also these are not in chronological order!! if i have a lot of inspiration for one i will most likely write that one first :D

EDIT: I have now decided that I probably won't be writing for the older people, like Jeralt or Hanneman. I tried to multiple times but it just felt wrong somehow lol

EDIT 2: okay since my brain sucks if your request suddenly gets deleted i just dont have the inspiration to do it anymore. im so sorry for it, like super super sorry but like im human yk? i hope you understand!!

———

Stay Quiet
Ignatz x Reader
— Sneaking around the monastery during night was fun and all, until Ignatz gets the two of them into a bad situation. By a bad situation, I mean a bad situation. Going around during the war in the darkness of the night was definitely not a good idea.

House of Memories
— Dimitri x Depressed Reader 2
— After a near-death experience at the battle of Garreg Mach, Y/N falls into a deep coma. Dimitri and her meet again at the class reunion, however Y/N doesn't seem to remember anybody at all.

Don't Tell Hubert
Injured Edelgard x Reader (A GIRL ONESHOT WOOOOO)
— Having accidentally suffered a major wound on the battlefield, Y/N was inclined to take care of the Adrestian Emperor as a Holy Knight. During Edelgard's recovery, Y/N was careful not to let Hubert know of the injury, because if he somehow found out it would be the end of the poor girl.

Wyvern Riding Lessons
— Ashe x Reader
— Y/N had always longed to ride a wyvern despite her fear of heights. After learning about her fear, Ashe makes a promise to help Y/N see the skies upon a wyvern with him.

Finally Home
— Claude x Reader
— After spending what felt like an eternity apart, Claude returns back to Fodlan to see his dear classmates. One of which, his feelings never faded for. They've spent so much time away, that asking her out would be a complete gamble.

Steal the Show
Yuri x Reader
— Realizing he had fallen for the female magic user, Yuri could only watch on the sidelines angrily whenever another one of Y/N's classmates waltz over and tries to whisk her away from him; especially if they were a noble like her, like Sylvain or even Claude. How could he, a rogue commoner, ever compare to the likes of them?

Oblivious
ehehe ashen wolves brainrot
— Yuri x Shy!Reader x Claude
— Whenever she felt as if she needed to vent about her crushes, yuri was Y/N's go-to. With Claude growing worried over her disappearances and Yuri growing fed up with Y/N's obliviousness to his affection, the two boys soon find themselves in a competition.

Her Crest
Linhardt x Reader
— Having suffered numerous problems and even more amounts of injuries due to her Major Crest of L/N, Linhardt is determined to find a cure. He doesn't want to lose her, and for the first time in forever Linhardt is actually focused on something.