𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕖 - 𝕛𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕩 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

alt. title: eyes on me — jealous felix x reader

oooohhhHHHH i love me some jealousy fics—
Requested x Reader!

•••

  Felix was, as one might argue, one of the students in the Officer's Academy who takes the art of the sword very seriously. Maybe even too seriously. His cold demeanour and rude attitude doesn't help at all, either. He was always so focused on sparring with others and the battlefield that it seemed he didn't have time for friendships, especially with, um... some specific people.

  "So, this is to be our battlefield, Gronder Field. Say, are you feeling confident, professor?" The house leader of the Blue Lions stood beside his fellow classmates, as well as their professor. They were facing her, paying attention to what their beloved professor has to say.

"Very." Byleth responded. Her response would sound plain to any other civilian, but her students know there was a hint of confidence in her tone.

Y/N brought her hands together, a huge grin on her face. Her eyes were sparkling, either out of excitement or the fact that she was facing the sun directly. "That's very reassuring to hear, professor! It's not like we've been standing around for half a year doing nothing!"

"That's right, Y/N." Dimitri nodded his head. "I must say, I'm feeling stronger this moon as well. I feel like I can conquer thousands of opponents all on my own."

Byleth clasped her hands into fists, looking straight at her student. "That's very reassuring as well, Dimitri."

"You can count on me, professor. You too as well, Y/N." He had responded, slightly smiling at the smaller H/C girl. "The battle is starting soon. Everyone, brace yourselves!"

"Hmph. All I'm worried about is somebody who's worthy enough to cross swords with." Felix remarked, looking to the side as he placed a hand on his hip, a signature stance of his.

  The blue-haired swordsman's classmate Mercedes, a loving friend with a particular taste for sweets, approached him from behind. The blonde was well aware of his feelings directed towards the H/C-ette, though he'd never actually admit it himself. He has more important business to take care of — why would he mettle in a concept such as romance and love?

Mercedes has seen Felix stare with envy whenever Y/N would talk to another Blue Lion male besides himself. Scratch that, he'd stare no matter what house that boy were to be in! He'd stare longingly at Y/N when that boar prince would subtly make moves on her. We don't talk about how infuriated he gets whenever Sylvain makes an attempt to court the girl.

"If you just keep staring, you'll never win her heart, you know!" The unique sound of Mercedes' soft voice caught the attention of Felix.

"What do you want Mercedes?" Felix asked harshly, staring her down. "We're going to go to battle soon. I suggest that you get ready instead of telling me nonsensical things such as that."

Mercedes giggled, bringing her hand up to cover her bright smile. "You're not denying it!" She chirped.

  "I have more better things to focus on such as becoming a knight," Felix started, "There's no way I'm going to participate in trivial things such as romance."

  "Hmm... You know, being a swordsman isn't all there is to it in life. I suggest confessing to Y/N before she gets stolen from you!" Mercedes warned with a reassuring smile. "Plus, having the girl of your dreams is just the best feeling in the world!"