Pixal: Beat The Freddy's!!!

Me: *finishes up the chapter for Fnaflover, goes back and checks comments again, laughs* Hey guys, c'mere!

All: *gathers in room*

Me: Alright, Freddy? You're gonna love this one! It's from Pixal!

Pixal:  X3

Freddy: Okay?

Me: She says... Uhh... Hey Pixal? Since you're here why dont you read it?

Pixal: 'kay. Freddy, i dare you to beat up Toy Freddy, Golden Freddy, and Shadow Freddy and say "I am the real Freddy Fazbear, Fakers!" then sing centuries by fall out boys.

Freddy: Aww hail yeah!

Me: Yo, Freddy!!!

Golden, Toy, and Shadow Freddy: *come into the room*

T.F: You called?

Freddy: *pretends to get mad, punched T.F. in the face, then tackles the others to the ground, steps on Shadow Freddy's back* I'm the REAL Freddy Fazbear, Fakers!

DJ: *puts on the song*

Snow: *Hand Freddy a Mic*

Freddy:

Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold But you will remember me! Remember me for centuries!

Just one mistake Is all it will take we'll go down in history! Remember me for centuries!

Remember me for centuries

Mummified my teenage dreams. No, it's nothing wrong with me. The kids are all wrong, the stories all off. heavy metal broke my heart

Come on, come on, and let me in. Bruises on your thighs like my fingerprints And this is supposed to match the darkness that you felt. I never meant for you to fix yourself

Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold, But you will remember me! Remember me for centuries

Just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history! Remember me for centuries!

Remember me for centuries!

And I can't stop until the whole world knows my name, cause i was only born inside my dreams. Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you cause i'm the opposite of amnesia. And you're a cherry blossom. You're about to bloom. You look so pretty but you're gone so soon

Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold but you will remember me! remember me for centuries!

Just one mistake is all it will take we'll go down in history! Remember me for centuries!

Remember me for centuries!

We've been here forever and here's the frozen proof! I could scream forever! we are the poisoned youth!

Some legends are told. some turn to dust or to gold, But you will remember me! Remember me for centuries!

Just one mistake is all it will take we'll go down into history! Remember me for centuries!

Remember me for centuries!

(song belongs to fallout boys obviously i dunno if writing the lyrics is copyright :p im only human)

Foxy: Whale den...

Mangle: Whale?

Foxy: Whale.

Mangle: wut? ._.

Foxy: Whale :3

Me: Freddy, since you want everyone to remember you, why dont you do the closing speech thing?

Freddy: 'kay. :3 Thanks for reading and please leave questions! You can also leave comments like who's youre favorite or what you think about one animatronic to see how we react! Please keep posts semi-pg and... yeah. Bye!

All: *Waves* Bye!

Freddy: Hey! i didn't give you permission to give up, you Toy!