Chapter 3

Todoroki Pov

The next day, things played out pretty normal. All except.....I didn't say a word to Bakugou. 

All day he tried getting my attention, but I never once said a word to him. When we went back to the dorms, that was when things were different. I was looking on my phone, scrolling through Instagram when I saw the class group chat become active. 

Unknown: Oi anyone know why IcyHot is completely ignoring my existence?
Ashido: From the way you say it, it sounds like you got a little crush~
Unknown: No I fucking don't! I'm just confused since he talked to me yesterday but ignored me all day today!
Deku: Kacchan, it sounds a lot like you like him. 
Unknown: SHUT IT YA DAMN NERD!! I DO NOT LIKE HALF AND HALF BASTARD!!

I quickly added Bakugou to my contacts and watched as the conversation played out. 

Yaomomo: Well, he hasn't really talked to anyone today. 
Sero: Yea, not much going on with him I don't think.
Bakugou: WELL WHY THE HELL DOES HE ACT LIKE I DON'T EXIST!?!
Deku: Sheesh, calm down Kacchan. He hasn't talked to any of us. 
Ashido: Yeah lover boy, your boyfriend just hasn't talked to you for one day.
Bakugou: DAMMIT ASH!! HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND AND I DON'T LIKE HIM!!
Ashido: whatever you say king explosion murder. 
Kaminari: He hasn't talked to anyone, so calm down ya angry Pomeranian.
Bakugou: OI WHAT'D YOU CALL ME!?!?

I quickly spoke to avoid any fighting. 

Todoroki: Hello. 
Deku: Hi Todoroki~kun!
Bakugou: Great fucking timing, I was about to go and kill Pikachu. 
Todoroki: I noticed. I don't want him to be murdered. 
Bakugou: SO YOU CARE MORE ABOUT ME MURDERING DUNCE FACE THAN YOU DO BOTHER EVEN TRYING TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE!?!?
Todoroki: When you say it like that it sounds like I'm heartless. 
Bakugou: WELL YOU ARE!!
Todoroki: I'm hurt. 

~me listening to yagami yato villain deku x listener while writing- 
"You're just as addicted to the knife as I am doll..." Welp. I'm gonna die of how much I like this~

Bakugou: Oh shut up. 
Todoroki: I thought you wanted me to talk to you? Well, I guess I'll stay quiet then. 
Bakugou: Fine then. 
Ashido: Well, you'll regret saying that Bakugou. 
Bakugou: I'll be fucking fine. 
Deku: Kacchan, if you told him to stop talking he'll probably listen. 
Bakugou: I'll be fine. 

For fifteen minutes, no one spoke. I just waited for someone to speak. Eventually I saw someone text. 

Bakugou: Okay I'm sorry. 

I didn't answer, just sitting down and watching the chat. 

Bakugou: Please talk. 

I set down my phone, laying down on my bed and staring at the ceiling. I almost fell asleep, until my phone buzzed again. 

Bakugou: OKAY I'M FUCKING SORRY PLEASE TALK!! 
Todoroki: Okay, well which do you want? Me to talk? Or will you tell me to go away again now that I'm here again? 
Deku: Todoroki~kun, you sound hurt. 
Bakugou: I won't tell you to leave. 
Todoroki: Good. 
Sero: Are we just gonna ignore Midoriya?
Bakugou: I usually do that anyway why is ignoring a text any different?
Sero: I mean if you actually READ it, it says Todoroki sounded hurt. 
Todoroki: I said I was hurt earlier, or were you ignoring me?
Sero:....
Todoroki: I'm going to go now.
Bakugou: BUT YOU JUST CAME BACK!

I exited out of my messaging app, setting down my phone and heading downstairs to get some of my leftover soba. I quickly arrived at the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing my soba. I brought it with me to the table and began eating it. I ate about half before Bakugou entered the room. 

'fuck.' 

I panicked, going to get up and leave before my hanahaki could come up. But I was too late. A flower rose up in my throat, the thorns scraping my throat and causing it to bleed, the blood running into my mouth. 

"Oi IcyHot!!" Bakugou called out. I hurried and stood up, trying my best to not cough. I quickly managed to escape, running to the bathroom and leaving Bakugou standing there. 

Bakugou Pov

I watched as he ran off, sighing. 

'Why does he keep running away from just me? Dammit, I want to talk to him.'

I hung my head slightly and walked upstairs, heading to Kirishima's dorm. When I arrived, I just opened the door without knocking. If he didn't want someone in his room, it would be locked. 

"Hey- Bakubro? Something up?" I saw as the redhead turned around from his desk, getting up out of his chair and coming up in front of me. When he saw I wasn't moving, he shut the door and locked it, knowing this would be one of the times I actually talked to him rather than get mad and yell. 

He sat me down on the bed, and he sat beside me, looking at me expectantly. "Something wrong?" He asked again. I sighed. "Todoroki...." I said softly. He looked at me sympathetically. "It must be serious, you didn't use his nicknames." "Well....I mean, I just feel bad. He keeps running off away from me. He doesn't run away if you or Deku walk up to him, but when it's me, he acts like if I get too close that he'll die or something." Kiri set a hand on my shoulder, and I didn't resist. "I'm sure there's a valid reason, he never ran off from you before, so there must be something going on with him." I just looked down. 

"I don't think so Kiri.....It doesn't help with the fact that I like him so much, I don't even know if he likes guys and it just makes me upset every time he runs away from me......" I felt him wrap his arms around me and hug me, making me feel slightly better. "Bakubro, it'll be okay, I promise. Look, if he won't let you near him, I'm sure he'll let Midoriya. I'll get him to ask, and I'll say it's a favor for me, that way if he says anything it'll be traced back to me. He could ask Todoroki if he liked guys, and he could ask if he possibly liked you." I was a little unsure, but thought it was better than nothing.

I buried my face into his shoulder, wanting to just have him hug me all night. "I guess...." I mumbled into his shirt. I could tell he was smiling without looking at his face. "Well, when would you want me to get Midoriya to work on that?" He asked. I made no attempt to answer for a few minutes, before eventually saying, "As soon as possible.....But I still want to be hugged..." He chuckled. "Okay, just let me grab my phone and I'll call him." I reluctantly let him let go of me, and watched as he quickly grabbed his phone and began hugging me again, making me happy. 

He looked through his contacts and found Deku, dialing the number and putting the phone to his ear. He allowed it to ring a few times before Deku answered. I could hear the conversation pretty clearly, so I listened. "Hey Kirishima! What's up?" "Oh I need a favor.." "Sure! What do you need?" I listened as Kiri cleared his throat before talking again. "Uhm, well it's about Todoroki, I basically needed to ask like if he liked guys and if he liked Bakugou.." I heard a little chuckle come from the other line. "Well, it isn't much my place to say about it, but I do know that Todoroki~kun is pan. Just don't say you heard it from me. As for the thing with Kacchan, I don't know." "Oh, well thank you, could you try and see if Todoroki liked Bakubro?" "Oh, I'll try." "Thanks." "You're welcome! Bye." "Bye." 

The call ended, and Kiri set his phone to the side and re-wrapped his arm around me. "Well, we got one thing out of it. Todoroki is pan, so that could help your chances." I smiled. "Thank you Kiri...." "No problem Bakugou." I closed my eyes, and I guess I fell asleep because next thing I knew, I was welcomed by my dreams. Dreams of Todoroki not ignoring me, of Todoroki liking me, of us being together. Dreams where instead of going to Kirishima about my problems, I could go to my boyfriend Todoroki.