6

Before we started, you may have noticed I changed a bit of the actual game scene in the last chapter. I just did it for the story. So if you were wondering why it was different, that's why.

Anyways.....
_______________________________________

I turned back to where I was just bounded down to. I let out a stressed and tired sigh. This place. It was starting to have an effect on me.

I tried to walked, but the wound on my ankle stopped me. I looked at it. It had gotten worse. I could tell that I've lost a lot of blood. If I only had something with me to patch myself up for now. The amount of blood lost was definitely kicking in. I felt dizzy and my body felt weaker. I placed my hand on a close support beam. I needed as much strength as possible to get out of this place alive.

I stood myself up. I looked to the right of me, the direction the two men ran off in. I didn't know how long they would be gone. I just hoped long enough for me to find a way out. All I knew was I wasn't getting far. I lemped around the section of wall that was nothing but shelves. I started to walk, but something cut me off.

My head shot up when I heard panting. I saw the groom ran back there. I quickly put myself back behind the shelves, the opposite side to where he can't see me. But he must have caught glance of me when I did.

"Oh. There you are, darling. Come back to me."

The way he sounded. He sounded worried. But I could care less about that right now. I had a bigger problem, he was blocked my way out.

Come on, (Y/N). Think! You've got to find another way.

I thought to myself. I scanned the room. The only think I could find were hiding place. Damn it, I didn't those. I moved from this end of the shelves slowly to the other end.

"You'll run out of place to go. I know you're not like these others, or are you just another whore?"

Well, he was right about one thing. I've ran out of place to go. I looked through one of the small gaps on the shelves. He was looking through all the shelf sections. It's doesn't matter. The spare time would do me no good. My body was becoming more exhausted. The continuing blood lost wasn't helping. It slowed down, but still.

My eyes widen when I heard the shuffling of his steps closer than before. I quickly looked through another gap. Oh god, he was right there. I watched him walk out and pass me, heading to the end of the room.

"I'm trying to be patience, darling. " he said, walking by. I started slowly moving but I wasn't aware of where my hands were. I frozen when something heavy fell onto the floor right next to me. I looked up to see the groom turn around to see me.

"Ah. There you are, darling. " he said, walking back to me. I took myself along the shelves, trying to put space between him and me. I saw him smirk a bit.

"You're going to make me work for, aren't you, you minx. " he said. I gasped when I felt a cold stop wall on my finger tips. At this point, my body was shutting down. No, not now. I tried so hard to fight it. My body was sliding down the wall I was against. I let out a relieving breath, and that's the last think I remember before my body gave out.