Chapter 1: Invasion

NOTE: Keep the pic in mind while you're reading this. Gweesto is the person that got me into Enderlox. Read her books. They're AMASHEN!!! On to the story!
~Rianna

Ty's POV

I'm Ty and I'm nine. Today was the day the endermen invaded my town.

~~~

"Ty! Go!" My mom screamed. "Run out into the woods! They won't get you there!"

"Mom..." I still stood there.

"Sweetie, I love you! Quickly go and take some loot! Loot me and your dads room too! Find something to help you survive! Anything!" She shrieked.

"I love you too mom!" I called and ran up the stairs.

First I went to my room and got the essentials for survival. I kept a few apples and bread in a chest at the far side of my room, and some weapons beside my bed. That's all I needed. Then I rushed to my mom and dads room. Dad died a few months ago and I miss him so much. I grabbed a few of my moms things. Two small diamond shaped emeralds. I broke open an old chest that dad always told me, "Don't touch!" Now was the day to touch what was inside.

There was a shiny obsidian headset inside that had two diamond shaped engravings in the sides. I pushed the emeralds in and they glowed a greenish purple colour and I placed them on my head. Endermen blocked the door so there was only on thing to do. I broke the window and jumped out.

**********TIME SKIP BLAAAHHH**********

I ran to the forest like mom told me to, but I got lost. "Anyone! Anyone hear me!" I called.

A calm soothing voice called back, "I hear you... Come closer."

"O-ok." I spoke.

My gut had a terrible feeling about this. Always listen to your gut! I didn't though, something was telling me to go closer. "Yes, almost there..." The voice spoke again.

I looked behind a bush. A enderman! "GAH!" I screamed toppling backwards.

"No little one... I won't hurt you. You can trust me." The enderman soothed.

I looked at the enderman. His eyes were glowing the same colour as the emeralds. "Ok, since I can trust you..." It was hard to make the words come out. "W-why were the endermen attacking my village? They seemed like they were looking for something."

"They were." The enderman replied. "You."

"M-me? W-w-why me?" I stuttered.

"Because, you are the one. Come, we must find the others." The enderman advised.

I'm the one? What could that mean? I shrugged and followed the enderman. I had no other place to go anyways.

*********BOOTIFUL TIME SKIPPING YAY*********

We arrived at a village. It was like mine, except it was made of gold. I saw lots of kids about my age playing catch. Then I saw a weird villager go and talk to one of the boys. He wore black obsidian glasses, a black and grey long sleeved shirt, grey pants, brown hair, and a purple gem surrounded by gold amulet. The weird villager and the boy walked over to us. "This is the one..." The villager groaned.

"Here is the other one." The enderman replied.

The boy also had a sword on his back. It was made of gold too. "The one? What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Be patient." The villager took off its stupid outfit and he was a zombie.

There were goldish white partials around him. "One more and we will be set." The enderman ecnolaged.

"We will need backup for sure though." The zombie growled. "I know just the people."

"Ok, you'll be in charge of that then. Let's be off." The enderman agreed.

*****MORE TIME SKIPPING*****

Now we arrived at a city. "Is this... The capital?" I whispered to he boy.

"I think so." He whispered back. "I never have thought I would actually be here."

A wither skeleton beckoned us over to a alleyway. "I sense their auroras." He hissed. "Four backups and the third."

"Good. Where are they?" The enderman asked.

"One is in Middle Park, the third is at the Technical Space Centre I'm going there, one is working in The Melon Gardens, another one is in The City Centre Pool, and one is at the mall at the Cakes By Hobo Joe store." The skely hissed back.

Did you see what I did? The randomness begins!

"I will go to the pool and gardens." The enderman explained. "And Deadbite will go to the mall. He's the best at blending in."

"Good thinking Darklegs." The zombie nodded.

The mobs went off to do their business, while me and the other boy stood there. "Hey, you got any money on you?" I asked.

"Uh yeah. Why?" He replied.

"Well we could pass the time and wander and buy stuff." I shrugged.

"Good idea! And what's your name and age?" He agreed.

"I'm Ty. Sometimes people call me Deadlox. And I'm nine." I introduced.

"Well, I'm Adam, but people call me Sky at times. I'm eleven." He shook my hand. "Now let's get shopping!" He added in a girly voice.