𝐓𝐖𝐎.

taxi cab

I HADN'T SEEN SLASH or any of the guys since that night. In fact, it had been a total of three weeks since our last encounter. I thought that night would have been the last I ever saw of him, but I was quickly proved wrong when I could hear the phone ringing.

"What?" I said (a little aggressively) once I picked up the phone.

"Jeez, that's how you answer the phone?" Slash's voice rang through my ear, I could just imagine the smirk upon his face.

"Yes," I replied.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out and have breakfast with me and Steven," he offered.

"Slash, sweetie, it's half-past two," I informed him.

"Oh well, lunch then? Or brunch, is that what it's called?" He asked. 

"You dumbass, it'll be too late for brunch. But, of course, I'll come, there's going to be free food," I decided.

"Who said I was paying?" Slash queried.

"I did," I confirmed.

"Wow, you haven't changed," he chuckled.

"Thank you," I exclaimed. 

"Does your friend wanna come?" he asked.

"She's at work, sadly," I told him.

"Okay, we'll come to get you in half an hour?" Slash suggested.

"Sounds good," I spoke.

"Okay, see you then," he said before hanging up. I was waiting by the phone with furrowed brows until it rang again.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I forgot to ask where you live," Slash chuckled nervously.

"You actual dumbass," I laughed.

_

SLASH KEPT HIS WORD and he was at mine and Juliette's apartment exactly half an hour later with Steven. It was a good thing I had gotten dressed earlier because I really would not have been bothered to do it after I got off the phone with Slash. I was wearing some ripped denim jeans with a simple black shirt, sported with my white Nike's.

"Ooh, nice place," Slash commented, peeking through the doorway.

"Thanks," I replied while grabbing my camouflage jacket that was thrown on the couch.

"Cleaner than ours," Steven giggled.

"It's not that much guys," I snorted. Which I didn't know for sure since I hadn't seen their place. 

When you entered the apartment you could see the sliding glass door that connected to the small balcony. On the left side of the room was a small kitchen area, on the right side was the living room area. Also on the right side was the hallway that leads to my bedroom, Juliette's, and the bathroom. 

"So how come it's just you two?" I wondered out loud while we were walking out of the apartment complex.

"Duff's with his girlfriend, Axl's pissed at Steven again and Izzy's probably rethinking his life choices," Slash explained.

"Aw Stevie, what'd you do?" I asked.

"It's so stupid, I only threw an empty beer can at him," he pouted. I side hugged him while we were still walking with both my arms around him and we nearly fell.