𝐎𝐍𝐄.

taxi cab

"AREN'T YOU EXCITED?" MY roommate Juliette shrieked. Very loudly, might I add.

"For what?" I replied while mindlessly flipping through a magazine.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because we're going to see Guns N' Roses tonight?" She sarcastically answered.

"You do know the only reason I'm coming with you is that one of the guys on the poster looks like Saul, right?" I pointed out. You may be wondering how I know the fucker, long story short is he's a good friend I haven't seen in years.

"Whatever, I suggest you start getting ready though. The concert is in an hour," Juliette informed.

"Yes, because it takes me an hour to get ready," I stated sarcastically while getting off the couch. When I make my way into my room, I lazily scavenge around in my closet. I decided on a blue denim skirt with a couple rips in it and an off the shoulder black top which showed off the tattoos that were crawling up and down my arm. And because I gave zero fucks, I finished off my outfit with my iconic black converse. Like hell was I wearing heels.

After I had finished doing my hair and all the other stuff girls do, I snorted a few lines of coke because with where the night is heading I was definitely going to need it. I then decided I didn't want to carry anything while we were out so I grabbed my keys, cigarettes and, lighter and took them into the living room where Jule's purse was just sitting there on the kitchen counter. So I did what any other good friend would do, I put my stuff into her purse.

"What are you doing?" Juliette inquired when she entered the room while brushing her hair.

"Putting my shit into your purse," I answered.

"You're such an ass," she mumbled.

_

AN HOUR LATER WE were at the Whisky a Go-Go where Guns N' Roses are playing. I may have gotten a bit tipsy while we were waiting for them to come on. A few minutes later, a short, plump man came onto the stage to announce that the band will be making their way onto the stage.

"I'm so excited, man," I slurred to myself while leaning on Juliette.

"That's great, get off me," she replied while pushing me off.

After the man had left the stage the band came on. A redheaded man with tattoos up and down his arms came on first. He was followed by a tall blonde with a bass slung around him, then walked on a shorter blonde who was twirling his drumsticks through his fingers. Then another guy walks on next with shaggy black hair and a guitar slung around him. Lastly came on the guy who I assumed was Saul, he also had a guitar slung around him and a head full of curly hair. It definitely had to be him.

"Alright," the redhead chuckled into the microphone with his voice that was deeper than the Pacific Ocean, "we're Guns N' fucking Roses, and this first one's called Welcome to the Jungle."

I don't think I prepared myself enough because when the guy started singing, well, that was a completely different story. I had never heard anything like it. The fact he was able to sing that high and speak that low really amazed me. The way the rest of the band was playing was phenomenal. They were so different yet so amazing from any other band that played here or at the Troubadour.