(1) My Next Life as a Villain

Start bij het begin

"WHAT DID YOU SAY DAMN DEKU"

"Bakugou i will strangle you." Aizawa glared

"That was my younger brother, Katsuki" Todoroki explained

Izuku gasped "Oh! But he doesn't look the slightest bit like you!"

"Most people say that" Todoroki sighed looking done.

"Thats definitely different." Kirishima chuckled

"Bakugou," Todoroki started "are you Endeavours secret love child?"

The whole theatre was silent trying to process what was just said while endeavour blankly shook his head. Bakugou was about to blow the room up but Aizawa caught him with his scarf

"Your feet seem to be all right now, Mr Izuku." Shoto said quickly walking away

"Please wait! Mastee Shoto!" Izuku shouted as he started to run after the peppermint boy. However his foot caught on the uneven pavement as he began to fall.

Everything was in slow motion as Izuku fell and Todoroki turned to try and catch him. The screen switched to a first person view as the ground got closer and closer

Then suddenly, the screen took the appearance of the floor shattering as it moved quickly through a vortex looking space. Blues and purples covered the screen as it switched colours.

"DEKU!" Uraraka called out worried for her friend.

"That looks like it could be a nasty fall if he doesnt put his hands down first." One of the teachers commented, making Uraraka pale even more.

"Yo whats with all the colours?" Kaminari asked however he was met with a bunch of shrugs.

The screen began flicking through what appeared to be memories in a modern setting. Deku as a baby, with his family.

"Huh whats this? What's happening? Who are these people?"

"Raah this is so confusing, im dying to know!" Sero yelled in frustration. Nezu seemed to smile as his own theory was confirmed.

The screen switches once again, this time showing a fairly young Midoriya scaling a tree, wearing his iconic yellow backpack. "This view looks familiar...Whats that monkey doing?"

Switch. This time to an older Izuku being chased by a dog, this Midoriya looked more like the one they were accustomed to.

"Ah, i can't stand dogs."

Hound dog grumped, mumbling something undoubtedly rude.

Everyone else was leaning in trying to figure out what was happening, some already solving it.

"For some reason, they used to bark at me every morning." He said, his voice laced with nostalgia. "Wait, why do i know that?"

This is when it clicked for many people.

The screen switched again, this time it was of a dark room the only light coming from the tv. "Where am i? Is this a closet? Or perhaps a doghouse?"

Uraraka looked very ticked off. "Rich people, your all the same."

"No. I know what this is."

Kirishima bounced in his seat, "here it comes, the manly reveal!" Bakugou had helped him figure it out.

The screen zoomed in as it became first person again. It displayed the starting screen of a game called fortune lover.

"It's... my room! And this is...Me!?" He yellled as the Tv reflection revealed his face.

"Ohhh, i feel so stupid now." Mina giggled as she received some nods from others who just understood.

"I still don't get it!" Kaminari complained.

The screen was pitch black as the muffled voices asked him if he was all right.

"Are you all right, Mr Izuku?!" Todoroki frantically asked

"Izuku! Izuku!" Shouted a worried dad might

"Are you all right, Mr Izuku? Can you hear me?" Asked a concerned dadzawa

The screen finally revealed Izuku lying on the floor, his eyes were wide as blood trickled down his face from the large gash on his forehead.

"Is he okay?!" Someone yelled

"Thats a nasty head wound, wouldn't be surprised if he has a concussion." Recovery Girl analyzed

"Call a doctor!" All might yelled in the background

However Izuku was more focused on his own thoughts.

"That was... me?"

The screen zoomed out to show Midoriya sprawled on the floor, All might, Aizawa and Todoroki were kneeling next to him shouting in concern.

"Dadzawa. Dadzawa. Dadzawa." All of class A began to chant much to Aizawa's annoyance.

'I hit the fast track to becoming an otaku in middle school. In high school, i got hooked on otome games and after playing one all night, i was running late for school, so i rushed into the street...'

"I don't like where this is going." All might gulped recieving nods from the other pro heros.

Most of the students were oblivious, joking about Midoriya being an Otaku.

With a sudden lurch, Izuku sat up straight, eyes wide with shock and devoid of the previous sparkle they had.

"I died at the age of seventeen! That wasn't a dream! They were my memories from my previous life"

That caught most people off guard as they paled at the thought of Midoriya dying young. At least he isn't dead, dead. Thats how they reassured themselves.

The boy began to sway in different directions before he completely fainted, falling to the ground with a thud.

"Master Izuku!"

The screen cut to black as the multiverse ended for now.

"I think i would faint after learning all that too." Kirishima nervously chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.

"No wonder he was such a brat earlier! That wasn't our Deku!" Uraraka yelled in realization.

"I still wonder about why he was so fixated on these doom flags." Present mic scrtched his head.

"So many unanswered questions!" Midnight yelled

"How about we come back to this universe later in hopes of learning more?" Nezu suggested earning cheers of agreement from other students. "Aizawa would you do the honors again?"

The ravenette pressed the button that changes the channel as the screen flickered before showing the familiar loading bar again. What would it be?!

Multiverse ----> Hunter x Hunter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyone got any ideas on who Leorio and Kurapika would be. The hardest part is trying to match up characters lmao.

Any help is appreciated~