(1) My Next Life as a Villain

Start from the beginning

"I'm not crazy after all!" Todoroki shouted a little bit too loud as his father looked at him with a concerned expression.

"This is so wholesome!" Hakagure squealed

The screen panned out revealing the back of a certain young dual haired boy walking into the room. Izuku curiously glanced at him through his fathers arms.

"The resident pretty boy has showed up, everyone bow down!" Mina yelled as some people actually started bowing with her.

"Whats icyhot doing there, he looks stupid." Bakubitch yelled but everyone ignored him.

"This is Shoto Todoroki, the third prince of the kingdom." All might explained "Go on introduce yourself"

"I always knew you were a prince Todoroki" an anonymous voice said, most likely Mina altering the pitch of her voice.

"Does that make Endeavour the King?" Tsuyu questioned thoughtfully.

All might shivered, "i hope not, that would be awful." he said earning a few nods, notably Todoroki.

Endeavour just sank in his chair grumbling about how he'd be a great king.

Midoriya nervously fiddled with his hands an obvious blush on his face. He quickly bowed, "How do you do? I am Izuku Midoriya."

"Ahh young, young love!" Midnight gushed at the two smol beans on the screen

The screen finally showed Todoroki in his glory. He had big aquatic eyes which gleamed in the sunlight. He put a hand over his heart and said with a smile "Its an honor to meet you, Mr Izuku. I am Shoto Todoroki.

Midoriya's eyes sparkled with love, his blush growing.

Half of the girls in the audience were ko'd by the young boys smile, it was too pure for them to handle. Midnight was still squealing at the young love while Endeavour was still hung up on him being a good king.

Todoroki himself had the tiniest blush dusted on his cheeks, small enough that nobody noticed.

The screen that showed a beautiful rose garden, with a plethora of vibrantly colored roses.

"Our gardener takes meticulous care of these flowers." Tododoki said as it was revealed that Izuku was latched on to his arm snuggling in with a blush. "What kind of flowers do you like, mr izuku? Uhm?"

"This cuteness is too much for my emo heart to handle!" Jirou yelled, clearly in distress. Tokoyami reluctantly nodded even Aizawa internally agreed.

"My feet hurt. I can't keep walking on my own. Maybe I've developed blisters..." Izuku whined.

"Come on Deku, have you no shame?" Uraraka yelled, annoyed by his lack of tact

"He is only 8, Uraraka." Iida reminded

Suddenly the screen switched, this time showing a young Bakugou walking the opposite way as the pair. He made eye contact with Todoroki and scoffed continuing his walk.

"Pretty boy number two everyone. You know what to do!" Hagakure yelled as she got on the floor and bowed.

"Good to see you still have a trash personality, Bakugou." Kaminari chuckled recieving a deadly glare from the blonde.

"WHY AM I PRETTY BOY NUMBER 2? I'M WAY BETTER THAN THAT HALF N HALF BASTARD!" The angry pomeranian yelled, standing on his seat.

"What's his problem? How rude!" Izuku shouted, hands on hips as Todoroki blankly stared.