Tony

{Tony}

"This is the life." I said, as I blew out smoke from my mouth. My friends, Jaime, Oliver, Tay and I were currently on the football field smoking. This was nothing new, we only did this twice a month. We were supposed to be in history with Mrs.Simmons, but she was just so...boring. "Hey, what are you kids doing out here, your supposed to be in class!" The four of us looked to the left, and saw the gym teacher, Mr.Bokan walking towards us. We gathered out things and quickly made out way off of the bleachers.

"Don't get caught!" Oliver yelled. We all ran in different directions. The gym teacher kept yelling at us. I don't think he was walking any more either. I ran around the corner, near the front of the school, and stopped. I leaned my back against the wall and tried to catch my breath. "Don't get to comfortable Mr.Perry." Mr.Bokan said as he grabbed my forearm. "No need to be rough, I don't think your wife would like that." I said with a smirk forming on my face. "Shut it." He simply scowled. I kept my mouth shut the rest of the journey to the principles office.

I kept thinking that maybe this would be the time that I get suspended or something. I didn't really have a need to be here. I barley attend class, and when I do I don't pay attention. "Sit." Mr.Bokan sternly said. I sat down in the chair closest to the door. I've been in the office a lot this year, and we haven't hit second quarter yet. "Third time this week. Are you setting a new record?" The principle Ms.Williams sarcastically asked. I just chuckled a little, and walked into her office.

"What did you do this time?" She asked, sitting down in the chair behind her desk. "I really don't know. I was just sitting on the football field, and then I'm being taken to this lovely place." I responded with a smirk on my face. " This isn't a joke Mr.Perry, I don't know what to do with you." She paused. "You are in here constantly, and you are at risk of repeating junior year. Clean you act up, before you regret it." She told me.

"So, whats my punishment? I know your dying to tell me." I knew that she wouldn't let me go this easily. "You have detention for three weeks,and you have to clean the side of the building. You know the wall with all the graffiti on it?" She said. I looked at her, with a blank expression. "You can leave now." She said. I got out of the chair, and walked out into the hallway.

This was ridiculous, the fucking wall? I would have been fine with scraping gum off the bottom of the tables. I sighed, and made my way to the lunchroom. There was about five minuets before lunch actually started. "Hey, can you help me?" Someone yelled from behind me. I stopped walking, and turned to face the person who was calling me. "What do you need help with?" I asked the boy, as he walked towards me. He was short, with brown shoulder length hair.

"Can you please tell me where the main office is?" He asked. I was about to give him directions, but a boy came and ran into me. He looked up at me with fear in his eyes, he quickly apologized and continued running. I looked back at the boy in front of me. He have me a questioning look. I shrugged it off.

"Vic! Come on." I heard someone yelled from behind me. I turned around to see who it was. He was much taller than the boy that was in front of me, he had a black snap back on, so I couldn't tell what color hair he had. He had tattoos that ran up and down both arms, he had a a lip ring and a medusa. He walked closer to us, and looked at me with cold eyes. I returned the look, and backed away.

"Did you find the office yet?" He asked, annoyance laced his voice. "I was about to get directions, but someone interrupted." The short one said. I was about to walk away, but I was being pulled back by my shirt collar. "Hey asshole, what gives?" I asked with anger. "Wheres the office?" He asked. I didn't answer him, I just looked at him.

Does he really think that I'm going to tell him where the office is, after he just grabbed me by my shirt? I don't think so. "Are you stupid or something?" He asked. He was so gullible. I kept staring him down. "Mike, come on, we can ask someone else." The short boy said. "Whatever." He said. He let go of my shirt, and walked away.