Tony

{Tony}

I've been sitting in the hospital waiting room for what seems like forever. I stopped crying about 20 minuets ago. I had a pounding head ache, and I couldn't cry any more. Vic was looking at me the whole time. I couldn't help but feel like I don't belong here. Jaime, Tay, Oliver and Jenna obviously don't want me here either. I sat on the other side, and waited for the doctor to say something about Mike's progress.

This was all my fault, and Vic didn't fail to let me know. Every tome he got the chance, he would tell me that Mike is in here because of me. I just sighed. I wanted to fix things. Go back in time, and fix it all. Give Mike the chance to explain, tell him how much I love him, and stay by his side the whole time.

A doctor walked out, and called Mike's name. We all stood up, and walked forward. "How is my baby? Is he going to make it?" His mom asked. The doctor looked at us, and then his clipboard. "I have good news and bad news. Which do you want to hear first?" He asked.

"Just say it for fucks sake." Vic yelled. His mother scolded him, but soon turned her attention back to the doctor. "Well, Mike is stabilized. But we don't know for how long. He lost a lot of blood. Some of the cuts were deep, and one of them hit a major artery. I will update you with more information." With that he walked away.

 Tears were falling from everyone's eyes. We all resumed the positions that we were sitting in once before. I put my face in my hands, and cried harder than before. He might not make it. This would hang over my head for the rest of my life. What would I do if he is gone? I heard someone get out their chair. I didn't bother to look up until I was being pulled out of my chair.

"If he doesn't pull through this, I'm coming after you." He said through his teeth. Jenna and his mom came up and pulled both his arms away from me. He let me go, and I walked to the cafeteria. I bought a sandwich, and a sprite.

I sat down, and began picking at my sandwich. I saw someone sit down in the chair across from me. I looked up and saw Jaime. I wasn't mad this time, I was surprised. "Look, I know that Mike isn't in here because of you. But if you love him you need to tell him." He told me. I nodded. "I love him. But is it really the right time for us to be a thing? I mean look at where we are now. Look at how we got here. We have to fix our demons." I told him. He was the one who nodded this time.

"At least you're talking to me." I heard him say. I smiled. "I missed my best friend. "Can we be friends again?" I asked him. He had a wide smile, and nodded. One down two to go. The both of us got up from our chairs, and walked back into the waiting room.

When I sat down, Vic got up and walked to the bathroom. This was all so new to me. Never have I ever had someone put me in the position that Vic put me in, or lost all three of my friends in the same day. I have never felt so alone in my life. But we all have to try new things right? I sighed, and leaned back in my chair.

Another hour in this chair. My phone rang, and I took it out my front pocket. "Hello? I'm fine mom. Can I explain tomorrow? I'll be home as soon as possible. I love you to." I hung up, and shoved my phone in my pocket.

Is it possible to create something beautiful, and then destroy it? Can we create in once more, or will it be destroyed forever? I know I shouldn't be think negatively right now, but  what happens when he is gone? What if I can't forget him? What am I going to do? He was my first love. He was the one that stole my heart. He might as well hold it, because it is beating for him anyway.

{Mike}

What is this? Were am I? Heaven? Hell? I don't know. Should I explore? What if I get lost? I looked around. It was white. Everything. My cloths, the walls. I was confused, then scared. Someone was talking but I don't know who. I couldn't figure out who. I've never heard the persons voice before. "He is stabilized. Change his gauze, and we can check his vital signs when you're finished."

Was I in the hospital? I couldn't be. I specifically remember cutting the right vein. The vein right on my wrist. I should have died. I should be dead. Nut I'm not. I sat down, to what seemed to be my new home. I cried. Why can't I get what I want. I know I haven't been the best child, but I tried to get through life the best I could.

"Do you know where you are right now?" I looked around. Was I going crazy? "God?" Maybe I was in heaven. The person laughed. "No, I'm not God." The voice said. "Satan?" If I'm not in heaven, I must be in hell right? The voice laughed once more. "No, I am you're guardian angel." He paused. "My name is Mitch."

I stood up, and wiped the tears from my eyes. "Where are you? Can I see you?" I asked him. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked at the person or angel. He was tall with brown hair. He had tattoos that covered his body. I smiled. "You're a pretty rad angel." I smiled, but my smile soon dropped, when I realized where I was.

"Where an I?" I asked Mitch. "You're inside your head. You aren't dead, but you're on the verge of dying." He explained. "But I want to be dead. That's what I did what I did." I told him. He walked to my side. "Care to take a walk?" He asked. I nodded, and we walked to god knows where. "You're not dead, because there is one thing keeping you alive." He told me.

What? I don't get this. I want to be dead. "Is it Tony?" I asked. He just nodded. He was the only thing keeping me alive. But he obviously doesn't feel the same way about me. "You're wrong." I looked at Mitch.

"He does care." He stopped walking which cause me to do the same. We were in front of this big screen thingy. "I know Mike isn't in here because of you. But if you love him you need to tell him." Jaime and Tony were talking. Were they friends once again.

"I love him. But is it really the tight time for us to be a thing? I mean look where we are now. Look how we got here. We have to fix our demons." I agree with Tony. We both have demons that we can't drown. It's not okay and it's not alright, but it isn't over yet. "I want to go back. I want to fix things with everyone. Tony included." I told Mitch.

"You have to find you way back." He told me. I turned to my right. He was gone. "How do I do that?" I asked him, or maybe myself. I sighed, and began walking.

Guess I have to find the right path. But where do I start? Where do I begin to fix my life? Maybe going back to the first time I did the wrong thing. When I cheated on Alysha.

More band references. I've been thinking. The chapter after this is going to be the final chapter, and I am going to write a sequel. Please don't be mad at me for ending it so soon.

Please like and comment thoughts, and Ideas for the next chapter. Thank you for your guys support, and the comments and vote. I hope you guys like the sequel as much as this one.

Also, I might have new characters in the other story. I might ask people to be in the story. I will have further information later on, or when I post the intro to the other story.