He got out from the front seat, and opened the back door. "Y/N?" Cas asked, gently placing his hand on her shoulder. "Cas? Where's Sam and Dad?" She asked. "They went to go look for Jack. How... how are you alive?" He asked, confused. He had sensed that her soul left her body. It was nearly impossible for her to be alive right now. He looked towards her stomach to see the wound completely healed. She would need a change of clothes, but besides that she seemed fine. Like nothing happened at all.

"I, uh... Billie. She brought me back. Said it wasn't my time, or something." Cas smiled and gave her a hug- well the best hug he could since half of his body was sticking out of the car. A small smile grew on Y/N's face as she somewhat hugged him back, finding it difficult to actually hug him. Usually Cas wasn't one for hugs, and neither was Y/N, but they thought that they could let it slide this once since Y/N was just brought back from the dead. "Hey, does this mean I'm officially apart of Team Free Will 2.0?" Y/N asked. Cas looked at her, confused.

"Before I was the only one who didn't die, and now that I have... I think I'm officially a member." Cas gave a small chuckle, and nodded. "So, how long have I been, you know, uh... dead?" Y/N asked. "Only a few minutes. Sam and Dean just left to find Jack." "Jack went to go find Lucifer, right?" "How did you know?" "Billie told me." She said with a shrug.

Cas got out from the back of the car since it was getting a little uncomfortable. Just as he was about to say something he heard a familiar voice. "Couldn't find him!" Dean said. They were only a few feet away from Cas, still oblivious to the fact that Y/N was now alive. "He must have used his wings to go find Lucifer. We've gotta find him. Use a spell or something. Jack can't kill him alone." "Yeah, Sam's right. We'll go back to the bunker, and give Y/N a proper hunters funeral, then hit the books and look for Jack." "Sam. Dean." Cas said.

"What is it, Cas? You're not gonna try and make us talk about our feelings are you? Listen, Y/N is dead. I know. That's why we gotta kill Lucifer. And we need Jack to do that, so let's hurry up, and-" Dean stopped when he saw the backdoor open. His eyes widened as he saw Y/N walk out. Dean was speechless. Was it some kind of demon? A shifter? Y/N was dead, so it couldn't have been her. Sam slowly walked towards his niece as tears began to flow down his face again.

"Y/N?" He asked, not really believing it. "Yeah, Sammy. It's me. I'm back." She said, tears also beginning to fall. She knew that even if she forgave him Sam still blamed himself for her death. Sam quickly looked towards Cas, and he nodded, showing it was actually her. Sam hurriedly walked the rest of the distance towards his niece, and hugged her tight. Y/N hugged back, just as tight, wanting Sam to know that she truly forgave him. It really wasn't his fault.

"I'm so sorry." He said. "I told you I forgive you." They let go of the hug, and Sam gave her a sad smile. "I know." Y/N looked towards Dean and smiled. "Hey, dad." She said. Dean said nothing, but walked over to her and hugged her so tight. If he had hugged her any tighter she wouldn't have been able to breathe. Y/N hugged him back, but not as tight because it was physically impossible. She could barely move with how tight he was hugging her. Once he let her go he checked for any sort of wounds.

"How are you alive? I- you died in my arms." "Billie brought me back. Said it wasn't my time. You can thank her." Dean nodded, giving himself a mental note to do just that. Y/N suddenly remembered that Jack was nowhere to be found and sighed. "Let's go back to the bunker and find Jack." She suggested. Dean looked at her like she was crazy. "You just came back from the dead, Y/N. Look, I know you're worried about Jack, I am too, but you need to relax. Let us handle Jack, alright?"