Chapter Forty-Six: Blood Lust

Start from the beginning

Nero was breathing hard, the air leaving his blood-stained lips in a rush. Without looking away, he carefully took off his makeshift sling.

"Nero, your hand. It's--"

He took my face in both of his long-fingered hands, forcing me to go mute mid-sentence. I reached up to feel his hands, closing my eyes and exhaling in relief. His hand really grew back! Thank God.

Suddenly his mouth sealed over mine, warm and soft. I opened up to him instantly, allowing his tongue to dip inside, turning a tender kiss into something untamed and raw in a matter of seconds. I could taste his blood, his sweat, as our lips moved in sync. His hands slid from my face, down my body to rest at the hem of my sweater, and in one swift move I was topless.

Nero looked me up and down, amethyst eyes filled with awe, before kissing me again. I moaned into his lips, the ache between my legs almost unbearable, when I felt my bra being undone. At first I thought Nero was doing it, but then I realized his hands were gripping my hips.

"My queen." Dean Lachlan rasped behind me, his cool hand brushing off my bra.

I pulled away from Nero to turn to the dean. His white hair was disheveled, tousled in a very sexy way, and his button-down shirt was open. I marveled at the hard muscles he normally kept hidden, lost in his otherworldly beauty. He owed me answers, a lot of them, but he looked so torn... so sad. It made my heart hurt. I had to let him know it was okay, that we were okay. And since I couldn't make myself speak, I had to show him.

My hand shook as I placed it on his chest. He looked down at the connection then back up to me, curiosity lighting his blue eyes. Duke had fucked my mouth earlier, before I was tricked by Jo and taken to Gildoroy, but Gabriel never had the pleasure. So I gently pushed Dean Lachlan onto his back, and kissed his navel.

He groaned and closed his eyes.

I kissed the spot below his bellybutton.

"Miss Ridley," he sighed. "What are you..?"

I ran the tip of my tongue along his flesh just above the waistband of his khakis, and he threw his head back. "Ahh, Miss Ridley."

I carefully undone his pants, watching him watch me with carnal fascination as I freed his straining erection. He was propped up on his elbows now, his chest heaving in tandem with my pounding heart, when I took his manhood into my mouth.

"My god," Dean Lachlan sighed. "Please, keep going."

I obeyed, moving up and down his length slowly, using a hand to hold him at the base of his cock. He was moaning, mumbling about how good my lips felt wrapped around him, about how much he loved me. It spurred me on, aroused me to the point of bursting.

Audrey.

Duke's voice rang in my head.

Audrey, you have to stop.

I didn't listen. Instead I started going faster, and was rewarded with a spurt of saltiness.

Audrey, please. Duke sounded less like himself that time. Too much blood has already been spilled. Please! We cannot suppress our nature for much longer

Somewhere in the back part of horny brain I knew Duke was right-- I needed to stop. But I was blind with lust. It took over every part of me, possessed me to the point of madness. I couldn't stop...not until Gabriel came.

Before I could even register the sensation, I was tackled to the floor by Aiden.

His mouth found mine with bruising ferocity while his erection scraped roughly against my sex. Not that I was complaining. I was already so close to coming undone, and it felt really, really good. I returned his kiss with equal fervor, damning the leggings I was wearing.