Bakugo family

No Ones POV

Mitskuni looks at him in shock then slaps him on the back of the head hard, " Don't call me old hag where are your manners"

" Old hag don't hit me!" Bakugo yells

She then hugs him and leads him inside while motioning his friends in as well, Matsaru walks over and rubs his head.

" Hey Katsuki good to see you home, and I see you brought friends"

" tch Old geezer"

Then he is let go and turns to his friends, they look flabbergasted as they watch the family interact.

" Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Mina these are my parents. Old hag, Old geezer these are my friends they wanted to meet you."

Mitskuni walks through to them and then shakes their hands and leads them to the living room. They all sit doun and turn on the Tv to watch a show. 

They all watch a show and chat with the  family, they stay until it's late. Mitskuni makes Dinner and they all sit down to eat.

Kirishima's POV

We are hanging out at Bakubro's house and his parents are amazing, I wonder why he turned out like this.

" Hey Mrs.Bakugo thank you for letting us stay."

" It's no problem at all this is the first time Katsuki has brought friends over since he and Izuku were inseparable."

" Really so Bakugo does that mean you like us." kaminari asks.

" Of course not you stupid Pikachu ."

" Oh look Bakugo is embarrassed" Sero teases.

They all start teasing him about it when suddenly he stands up and walks to the kitchen, i watch his parents follow him.

I look at the others they are talking to each other, I stand up and say i'm going to the bathroom. then i peek around the corner into the kitchen.

" Katsuki what's wrong?" his mom asks

" Nothing" he says

" Son I know something is wrong so tell us please."

I see him turn around and i see tears streaming down his face, his parents hug him and he hugs them back.

" I thought I would not get to see you again I was scared and i just need you right now." he says almost in a wisper.

I then leave and go back to the table where I see the others finish their meals, I sit down and start to talk with them.

Well one thing I can say is that the Bakugo family is strange.