The Beginning

Cursing in the chapter because of Bakugo's Foul mouth

Bakugo pov

I am sitting in the dorm living room when i am surrounded by the idiots that call themselves my  friends.

" Hey bakubro you know I was wondering why don't we go to our parent's places and let them know that we are ok?"

I look at him with a pissed off expression " Huh why do you ask shitty hair!" 

" Geeze Bakugo you always yell." pikachu says

I stand up and start walking to my room " Be ready in ten minutes or I'm leaving your sorry Asses behind.

Then I walk up to my room and pack some clothes for the trip,I get down to the living room and see all the extra's waiting for me.

I walk to the door and they follow me, they talk and then I feel a arm on my shoulder and I hear shitty hair talking.

We make it to the train station and then get on and head to my place. We sit on the train when I feel a tug on my pants leg, I look down and see a small child.

" What do you want Brat?!" I say

" Um I got separated from my mom and I have always wanted to meet  you ever since i saw you at the sports festival." he says with tears in his eyes.

I bend down and then I pick him up under his arms and look at him, he smiles at me and then he hugs me.

I see the extra's aren't looking so I hug him back, I pull back and I hold my hand up and let off a few small explosions and I see him look at them in awe.

I watch him smile then I see him reach out for my hand so i let him touch them and he looks shocked.

" Your hands are soft?"

" Well yeah I have nitroglycerin it is actually good for the body so of course they would be soft" I say.

He smiles and hugs me again and I hear snickering I see the idiots looking at me and laughing, that ticks me off and I create some explosions at them.

" Awe does big mean Bakugo have a friend." Tape dispenser says

the child decides to speak up at this moment and looks at me with puppy eyes that send my defenses to zero.

" Were friends right?"

" Yeah yeah sure kid friends."

The others look at me shocked while he hugs me again when I see a woman looking around frantically.

I walk over to her and tap her shoulder, she turns around and relaxes when she sees me and the boy.

" you found my son thank you so much I thought i lost him." she tells me

I nod and give her the kid back and hand her a slip of paper to which she looks at confused. Then the kid sees the numbers and the name on it and he gasps.

" Hey kid if you ever want to talk then call me also i hope to see you in the future as a hero" I say then walk back to my friends as the train stops.

" Let's go come on"

They follow me off and then we walk to my place as we are on the way I see Auntie Inko, so I stop to greet her.

" Hey Auntie how are you?"

" Oh Katsuki I'm fine how are you and did you bring some friends?"

" Yeah i'm good and were going around and saying hi to our parents so they know how we are doing."

" That seems nice well I need to go back in now so I hope to see you again soon"

" Bye Auntie stay safe."

Then we walk some more when they ask me a question.

" So Bakugo that was your aunt right? why don't you talk about her?" pinkie asks

" well she isn't really my aunt but i've known her my whole life, she is Deku's mom Inko Midoriya. the sweetest but scariest woman you will ever meet."I tell them.

we keep walking until we reach my house when we get there i knock on the door and I see my mom.

" Hey old hag"