CHAPTER 10

"Sultan doesn't be sad" I looked up at Olga pushing the tears back not wanting anyone to see me crying.

"How can I not be? He's bringing her to the harem! Who cares if her boat was set on fire" I said angrily getting up and pacing around my room feeling my blood boil at the thought of her here.

"You can kick her out," Olga said walking over to me and placing a hand on my shoulder stopping my pacing.

"What could I possibly do? I'm not even a sultana! Kosem sultan won't even let them call me that and I gave them a son" I said throwing my arms up in frustration.

"You can plot something to ruin her image to the sultan" Olga explained making me look up at her in shock.

"How?" I asked stepping closer to her making sure to keep my voice low knowing how the walls could have ears too.

"Make her do something bad to something or someone he loves" she explained walking over to the couch in the room pulling me with her.

"Kosem sultan?" I asked leaning closer to her.

"Tch" she kissed her teeth raising her head up in denial.

"Atike sultan? Gevehran sultan?" I asked but she only shook her head before everting her eyes to the side. I followed her eyes sight to find her looking at the small bed that held my sleeping son.

"Absolutely not! I won't hurt my son" I stood up hurriedly glaring down at her.

"I never said you're gonna hurt him," she said smirking also standing up.

"Then how?" I asked calming down enough to stop glaring at her.

"Tell the sultan that you want a wet nurse for its been getting painful to breastfeed and we could pay a doctor to confirm it" she explained and that's when it clicked.

"And then disguise the wet nurse's son and make her hurt him"I continued for her but I did not approve of this at all.

"But that way we're hurting someone," I said sadly shaking my head and sitting down in defeat.

"Not if the baby is already sick," Olga said sitting down in front of me her smirk deepening.

"You look like you have someone in mind" I raised my eyebrow as she let out a small giggle.

"There was a girl with us who was too old to be kept in the harem so they married her off and she had a son who has a bent back"

"How are we gonna explain that the baby no longer has a bent back when it's a disuse we all know has no cure"

"Easy get a sheikh or imam to pray on the baby and swap them as we're leaving and when the doctors look at the baby he will be completely fine and it will be considered a miracle"

I looked at her my smirk growing bigger before looking down thinking about this making up my decision.

A knock on the door bought me back to reality

A knock on the door bought me back to reality. I looked at Olga giving her permission to let whoever in. She yelled "come in" and an agha walked in bowing to me.

"The sultan is asking for you," he said. I nodded letting him know that he could leave which he did.

"Prepare my pink dress, can't meet the sultan and ask for such a big thing in these clothes," I said smirking. Olga let out a squeal before running to get me the dress.

After changing I went to the sultan's room, I walked in to see Farya there souring my mood as I bowed to the sultan.

"You can leave now Farya," Murad said smiling lightly. She bowed and turned around to leave throwing me a smirk on her way out which I wanted to punch so badly but held it in.

"What's wrong my beautiful Zumurod" Murad asked walking over to me. I deepened my frown and looked down exaggerating my sadness.

"I've been having a small problem," I said slowly keeping my gaze down on the floor

"I've been having a small problem," I said slowly keeping my gaze down on the floor. He walked over putting his forefinger under my chin and pulled my face up, his face softened at the sight of my frowning face.

"What is it, my love?" He asked moving his hands to my waist pulling my body closer to his own.

"I've been feeling pain whenever I breastfeed our Suleiman and I'm not sure if I can keep doing it anymore. It's just too painful" I said trying as hard as I can to bring tears to my eyes to show him how hurt I was from not being able to feed our son any longer which won't be happening at all for I won't let anyone touch my lion.

"What can I do tell ease your mind?" He asked pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear letting his fingers linger a little longer on my cheek.

"I want a wet nurse but not any wet nurse, I want to choose her myself," I said looking up at him with a pout.

"Anything you want my Zumurod," he said before smashing his lips to mine making me sigh in pleasure. I loved him so much that words can't describe it anymore and I don't think words ever will.

"So it's okay?" I asked looking up at him. He only smiled as his answer and pulled me with him towards his table and sat down on the chair pulling me on his lap.

"I was working on a piece of jewelry I was gonna give it to our guest and I wanted to get your opinion on it," he said pulling out a piece of paper with a drawing of a beautiful necklace on it. I felt jealousy bubble up inside of me.

"Do you really have to give her any presents?" I asked jealously lacing my words as I got up and walked towards the bed sitting down on it sulkily.

"Of course but I will make sure that your present will be ten times more special" he got up and sat down beside me.

"I don't want jewelry Murad," I said turning to look at him.

"Then what?"

"I want you and only you, I want you to be mine and mine alone, I don't want any other woman in your life because you're mine just as much as I am yours"