153.Chapter

6th November 1991

Lilianes POV

So Rog left earlier and Brian is currently over at our place, together with Anita. We're in our room and Freddie is sitting on a armchair, across Brian while I'm sitting next to Freddie.

"I'd postpone the single. That's my opinion." I said as I sat back in my chair. Of course I understand that Brian wants to put out his single. Putting out work is always exciting.

"Oh no let him release it. I might drop at any minute - what better publicity could he have." Freddie said with a little chuckle.

He's not taking this serious.

"I- guys I really don't know- we've been working on this very long." Brian started.

"I know, it sounds great. Must say you for once did a good job." Freddie said sarcastically while Brian just nervously laughed.

Freddie makes it look like as if he doesn't know what's going on.

"Thank you I guess." Brian chuckled when we heard a knock and Phoebe came in.

"Guys I'm sorry the time is up." Phoebe said as Brian quietly nodded and stood up.

"See ya very soon." Brian said with a warm smile whole Anita gave Freddie a hug.

"Yeah." Freddie mumbled. "Don't take too long, friend." He added and I could tell that these words were coming from his heart and he meant it.

"I won't." Brian smiled before we said goodbye and they left. I turned to Freddie who sighed.

"You didn't mean what you said did you?" I asked.

"What?" I asked.

"With his single." I said quietly as he sighed.

"He knows my humour, he'll somehow understand." He sighed as he stood up from the chair and we walked downstairs. The house was pretty much empty, Jamie was in the camp, Lily and Henry were off with James and Ben and Phoebe was doing stuff around the house.

I looked through a shelve while Freddie sat down on the couch. My eyes concentrated into a certain cassette, it was a visual recording of the free Hyde park concert in 1976. I took it and turned to Freddie.

"Remember that?" I asked with a smirk as his eyes widened.

"Oh yes and how." He laughed. "We gonna watch that?" He asked like a excited child.

"Oh hell yeah." I chuckled.

18th September 1976

Lilianes POV

"This is great, I swear. Best Vogue magazine I ever had." James said while he hand the newest print of the Vogue magazine in his hands.

"No need to talk so big. You'll keep your job even without saying that stuff." I said while punching his side, but also taking a look at the magazine.

I mean I'm on the cover, c'mon.

"I'm being serious." He said while we were walking through the streets.

"I can't believe that I'm on the cover of Vogue, crazy right?" I muttered.

"You're just a great model I guess?" He said.

"Stop!" I laughed as we entered Hyde park. I was wearing a tight pair of white bell bottoms which just fitted me perfect and a fitting tank top. The very nice make up artist on the set made a simple and pretty make up look on me before I left and my hair was still styled from the shooting. At the end of the day I'm a model, I know fashion. It was a pretty warm September night and to my surprise there was nobody in Hyde Park.