62.Chapter

20th April 1979

Freddies POV

Lil has been living with me the past few days and it's great. We have the month off after tour before starting to record for oir next album in Munich. I haven't told her of Munich yet though..... but I will.

I didn't think it'll go so quick. It's still a little 'akward' if you say so. I mean we never broke up but she is still kinda distanced. She is sleeping with the babies in a guest room with the excuse that there isn't enough room in my bedroom for us five. Not like my bedroom is bigger then that guestroom. But I am thankfull that she moved in with me, I'll give her the time she needs. That is why I didn't protest.

The babies are to my suprise very quiet and I am happy if this is gonna carry on for a while because 3 screaming children can be hard to handle. But even if I am happy to have my three little angels, or our three little peas if you ask Lil.

She is really giving her best in taking care of the children and training. She hasn't told me that she was attending to the olympics. I was against it,of course, she just finished her pregnancy and is off to fight again. But she was still very protective, especially with that topic. We haven't talked about all that stuff how she feels anyway, I am just looking for the right moment. James told me that she was in Therapy but she doesn't know.

The kids just had finished dinner and I was standing there with two babies. They both layed their head onto my shoulder and I was waiting for their little burp. There were two towels hanging down my shoulder so they wouldn't vomit onto my shirt, in case they had to. Lil was holding Jamie.

I suddently heard Henry on my shoulder burping.

"Oh, baby number one is done." I said.

"I think Jamie will be done any seco-" She said and got interrupted by a little burp from Jamie.

"Ahm Freddie,Lil ah do you mind if I,ah Freddie I told you-the the- Lady from yesterday,-  can I go or do you need something?" Phoebe asked me, putting on his jacket.

"Oh no, you do too mucj anyway, go off." I chuckled as he quickly left with a little bye. I turned to Lil again.

"Lily should be done too, actually." I mumbled as Lil walked up behind me to look at Lily.

"She fell asleep." She said.

"Well, I guess it's bedtime then." I said making my way up the stairs with Lil coming after me. I walked into her room and put down Henry first and then Lily.

"اوه نه ، چه اشتبا هی؟"

(Oh no what's wrong?)

I suddently heard Lil say in Farsi. I quickly turned around to hear that Jamie was crying.

"مخروط به او بدهد ، من از او مراقبت خواهم کرد."

(Come on give him to me, I'll take care of him.)

I said walking over to her as she gently gave me Jamie.

"متشکرم"

(Thank you)

She said and put the covers over Lily and Henry who both were sleeping.

"من او را می خوابم ، شما حمام می کنید یا چیزی شبیه به آن."

(I'll make him sleep, you go shower or something like that.)

I said and she nodded. She took a robe and before leaving the room she walked torwards me once more. We looked at each other and she gave me a unexpected kiss onto the cheek.