What Happens In Vegas

Start from the beginning

I'm in Las Vegas, about to celebrate my bachelorette with my friends. I'm happy.

"Can I put some glitter on your face, Nonó?" Alice is doing my make up for the night. They are all in my suite, - yes, I'm sleeping on my own - dressed in fancy dresses and Hannah is caring around a big plastic bag containing God's knows what.

"Don't ask her, Alice. Just do it." My best friend chuckles, appearing next to me with a flute of champagne in hand.

"No, wait. We have the dinner. Can't we do it after?" I suggest, feeling my eyes widen at the thought of having dinner at the Bellagio's restaurant with my face covered in glitters.

"Sorry, doll. We don't have time after dinner, tight schedule" Hannah replies, grinning at Alice as she starts to apply golden glitters on the side of my face, just beside my eye.

"Tigh schedule? We have all night!" I try to reason with them, "Gem, Soph, Maria, help me."

They all laugh, shaking their heads and boom in a choir of, "Sorry, Nonó."

"Close your eyes and let me do my magic. You're lucky we didn't blindfold you." Alice orders, suppressing a giggle.

What did I put myself into.

Half an hour later, they made me wear a tight, lace, white - the bride should dress in white during her bachelorette party in their opinion - knee-length cocktail dress with off shoulders straps. My hair is let loose waves and besides the glitter covering part of my face, my makeup is strangely light.

"I was expecting way worse from you girls," I comment, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Ah! And you should. Wait till after dinner." Gemma grins, making me shiver at the thought of what they actually have in store for me as she snaps a pic of me. "Can I post it?"

Nodding I let my fingertips run over the glitter on the side of my left eye, feeling the texture.

"Don't ruin my art-work." Alice's heels sound echoes around the suite as she walks beside me and swats my hand off of my face.

"Nonó, smile for the camera, Mae wants to see you" I turn to Hannah's direction and blow a kiss at the camera, feeling my head a little dizzy from all the champagne we already drunk.

"Okay, girls! It's time

"Okay, girls! It's time. Las Vegas awaits for us!" Sophie stands up from the bed and straightens her blue dress while Maria does the same.

I exhale loudly, giving my self one last look before turning to grab my phone.

"Oh no!" Gemma takes it from my hand under my shocked stare, "No phone for you tonight. After the dinner, you won't have any type of contact with the groom until tomorrow. You're ours."

I let my eyes travel around my friends and they are all grinning deviously at me, "But..."

"No buts. It's the rule. Now, walk your fine ass out the door." Maria booming voice stops me from arguing and I squint my eyes at her.