𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞;

Start from the beginning

omg too many people are starring I'm gonna die oh my god.

The sight of my aunts car slowly blurs as they drive away.

Okay what's my fir-

"WAH!" I suddenly yell out as a figure collides with me. Causing the both of us to hit the floor.

God my knee...who the hell!

I look to behind me to see a brunette also on his knees and hugging out of breath. He was very pretty if I may add on.

Wait...i think he was at the airport the other day?

"GAH IM SO SORRY!" the brunette exclaims while standing up and sticking out his hand.

"You should really watch where you're going next time," I say brushing my skirt off and checking if my knee started bleeding.

"I though I was but then all of a sudden you were in the way and-"

"Pause...you ran into me-" I say getting a little aggravated and cut off before I could finish.

"TRASHYKAWA! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" a tall ravenette with a dark aura screams.

"AH HIDE ME!" the brunette screams in a girly high pitched voice as he positions himself behind my figure.

"You know you have a bigger build than me right?" I deadpanned to the brunette behind me.

"Shhhhh" he over exaggerates scouring behind me.

"IM NOT DUMB ASSYKAWA! and I am so sorry for disturbing you and the fact this idiot had to touch you," the ravenette apologizes as he YEETS the boy from behind me.

hmm he seems genuine but, scary...weird

"Oh it's fine and if you don't mind me asking...what did he do?" I question with genuine concern.

"Oh nothing he was just being dumb and ALMOST KNOCKED AN OLD LADY OVER!" he yells whilst slapping the brunettes head, very aggressively by the way.

ohh jeez, serve him right though...

"Iwa-chan I said I was sorry 500,000 times! I even helped her across the rest of the street! Plus she gave me candy!" the brunette whines.

Iwa-chan? Candy? Where the fuck am I?

"YOU TOOK THE CANDY?" the ravenette yells seeming a little more enraged then before.

"AHHHHHH!" the brunette screams as he run off.

"TOORRRUUUUUUUU!" The ravenette exclaims now chasing the brown haired boy.

hm? Tooru? why does it sound so familiar? *chill goes down spine* what the hell?

After that chill I decided it was nothing and walked to my classes, while I was looking at my schedule I noticed once of my classes was in the third year hall. Of course it was english considering the fact I lived in America for 13 years, therefore making me fluent in the language. Well not entirely, I still suck when it comes to typing. (me)

hmm, class 2-5? where the fuck is that?

though I am a volleyball player but I am very good at my academics (ha unlike me lol) I scan the hall looking for a sign but instead I see a tall guy with a 2006 justin bieber haircut, but he looks like my age so, why not?