Her look of shock, made my day. It was everything I expected.

Score one for me.

I moved onto to other fans autographs. And after the last of the autograghs, I noticed that Lilly was still standing in the same spot. As she read the note. She must have read it more than once. Comprehending.

She walked over to me when she saw I was finished with the signings.

"So, you're really going to go to that coffee shop, every day at noon... Until I show up?" She said. Clarifying.

I grinned. "Yeah."

"Well, what if I never show up?"

A part of me dreaded that outcome. That she'd never show up.

But another part of me... Knew that she would be there at noon tomorrow. Because a part of me knew that she liked me too.

Just as much as I liked her.

"Than I guess that coffee shop will be a pretty regular place for me. Won't it?" I answered. "See you soon Lilly."

She shook her head, grinning. "No you won't."

I nodded. "I think I will."

She turned away towards her car. "Nope. Goodbye Tom Hiddleston."

I smiled. "See you soon!"

She ignored my comment. "Thank you for the rose Tom Hiddleston. Goodbye forever!"

I watched her get in the car as she looked back to me and smiled warmly. Then she got into her car and drove away.

I'll see her again. I have to.

-

-

The coffee shop was pretty empty for a Monday. I sat at one of the little tables alone. I had a good view of the door, with the bell hanging over it.

I didn't want to order just yet. I wanted to wait for Lilly.

She couldn't have been serious when she said 'goodbye forever.' That smile she gave me, that had to have meant something.

I hope.

I tapped my foot impatiently. 12:20. No sign of her.

12:25, no sign of her.

The door would open and the bell would ring, and it was never Lilly.

Finally at 1:20pm. I got up and decided to order.

Although it was quite sad, that she didn't show up. I still made excuses for her. Maybe she just couldn't make it today. She'll be here tomorrow.

I got my coffee and walked out of the shop.

I wasn't even five feet down the side walk when I heard Lilly's voice.

And I immediately smiled.

"What? Was I too late?" She said. I turned around to see where her voice was coming from.

She was at the standing at the entrance of the coffee shop.

No white dress.

But still a vision in blue jeans and a violet blouse. She didn't have to be wearing white to look absolutely angelic.

Her hair fell to her shoulders. And her blue eyes peered into mine as she smiled. Obviously amused.

"Nope. Not late at all. You know, I've only been waiting for about an hour and a half. No big deal." I said in complete sarcasm. Yet, still smiling from ear to ear.

She shook her head. With a fake pouty face that was arguably the cutest thing I've ever seen. "Its too bad."

"What's too bad?" I asked.

She shrugged. "You already got a coffee. Now, it looks like we'll have to postpone.

She came all this way to postpone? Yeah right.

She was a real joker. She really liked to tease.

Maybe that's what drew her to me.

Well Lilly, two can play at this game.

"Nonsense." I said. I walked over to the trash and dropped my brand new coffee in the can.

Lilly's devious smile fell and her jaw dropped. "I can not believe you just did that. Why would you just throw away a fresh cup of coffee?"

I shrugged. "Now it looks like we don't have to postpone." I walked by her as she stared at me in complete shock.

I opened the door to the coffee shop. "Shall we?"