Lonely Day

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°  |  °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•  °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°

I'm alone in My First Day

My Dear Diary ,

I was gonna be class 9 , I'm not
the type of person who tend to stay until late night and wake up late , actually I wake up late on my first day because it was a new school and I'm not excited at all , I purposely  wake  up late .

My friends in middle school were all going to a new school together , but me , my grandma don't allowed that , she want me to be in a seperate school . I'm not willing enough already to supplement my situation I realized that my school skirt is not done . What am I supposed to wear ? I'm not preparing my cloth . . .

What a

MESS

I try hard to find my dress , finally I found it . White tight , oversized T- shirt with black and white stripe and sneaker . I didn't have my breakfast as I was prepared my cloth suddenly in a rush . I was in a hurry , my parents wished me good luck , I didn't deserve my first day to work well and I don't think it will be worked out in a good way .

As it was first day we have a line up and it was very long time . Our teacher are having introduction one by one , they were talking about school rules , there were three students who were not to be able to stand under the blazing sunshine , I didn't blame at all .

My wish is to be with them now . Because we were standing for about two hours under the blazing sun .

We were entering the class .

"What will my friends do in their new school ? They will not be alone "

This make me think that as many of them in our class were already known by each other , for them it will be a pleasure to go to new school . After a long time our class teacher entered the class , my brain cannot remember 12 names of teachers at once , so I didn't know her at all . I was marked her - a middle age women , fair skin , oval shaped face , not thin but likely and I think that her class will be bored in her way of acting , after I knew her name was ' Miss Beck ' .

We have a self introduction to her . We have another three period and we continue to introducting ourselves as they are different teachers , I hate that .

One teacher make a line in white board , and told us to continue that line he drawn and make it something meaningful , as I thought and scared secretly I'm of them to make that . But he didn't do anything to us at all . 

Before we do that we have a discussion between who knew that before and who don't know , but I didn't join them .

The second teacher who called herself ' Miss Lily ' repeat to say the school rules again and say that " A high pony tail was not allowed for girls in this school " extensively . She was also said to be fair , a little chubby with spectacle , she was likely to be strict and danger in homework if it is undone . She looked very pitted , she turned her head around , as I was think her eyes was on me , she asked my name and told me to stand up .

She told me to wear my hair low , I was standing until I finished my hair as her wished , I was very shy that make my face blushed , before I sit I looked at others , it was not fair , there was some people which has done their hair higher than me , why me ? I was in the middle lane . Oh my friends , I really missed them , they will ever know how much I missed them I was very lonely .

We have another  seat arrangement , here I was not allowed for girls and boys to sit unmixed , there will a girl in the middle at between two boys and there will be boys in the middle of two girls .

God . . . please you already know how I wished it was to be .

I don't like not being independent . Even though I want to make new friends , how can I make a new friend like this in sitting between boys ? There was a little break , some went to the canteen , some were in a group and talk about something .

So me , I was just watching them . I  was being scold in the class of science " does it means that you don't need to bring books on first day . . . blah blah blah " like that , I don't bring that textbook mistakely even though I bring my entire textbook except science .

I'm very weary, Oh ! Today is very long . My parents wished me luck , God , even though you hate me I know that you don't hate my parents . Yet , at least respect their wish upon me . I'm tired with my displeased .

My seat mate are Cole and Jacob . The one is thin and tall and his head is small and round shape , Cole only similarities with Jacob is they both have round shape face . But Jacod is dark , short , not thin and his head is a little big . Three of us ,we don't talk anything about to become a friends , actually the street where we live , its name and something not important thats all we say .

This is why I hate first day at school . There are group of friends while I was lonely , when they talk to me I don't even know how to reply them , I was confused . How am I gonna survive the whole semester like this ? If I don't have a friends this whole year and be lonely by myself , in this class of 38 students I wonder who will be my friends ?

Good Night
Zulai

  |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
           |~|~|~|~|~|~|