Ch.5 Meet The Kids

Charlotte's POV:

i heard the bell ring of the door opening of the center. it was around noon and Murron, Michelle and I are all just talking in our room. our current room is a bunk bed, a mattress on the floor, and a small old but surprisingly decent computer that our last 'parents' gave to us cause they said it was shitty anyway. so yea. we've all been adopted multiple times then given back because were 'different'. we all have dyed hair because one our nice foster care givers buys us hair dye every once and a while. i dye my own hair and both Murron's and Michelle's. ever since we met when we all met in the forrest on the first day we got here we would never leave each others sides. were all loyal and truthful to each other. theres no need to tell lies. we sat there and just talked about our favorite youtubers new videos. we all love to watch the all famous skydoesminecraft and deadlox they barley make videos anymore though after they got married. I'm so happy for them. all three of us ship them. Ms. Lucy came in and said that somebody was here to adopt us. we all let out a heavy sigh as she left to let us pack our small amount of stuff up.

Ty's POV again

we sit and wait for our new kids to walk through the doors and ms... i don't know her name walks through the door and says "the girls are just packing up their things. they'll be out in a few minutes."
"okay thank you." i respond.
"oh, and miss? may i ask your name?"
"Ms. Lucy."
"okay thank you."
"no problem."
by the time were done talking, three teenage girls walk through the doors. they look up at us and their jaws drop to the floor and the one with reddish orange hair practically screams. omg are our new kids fans of us?
"is this really happening!?!?" another girl with dyed red and black hair.
"uh, hey guys. i mean girls. Adam and i are gonna be your new parents! uh, I'm guessing you've seen our YouTube?"
"omg yes we watch you guys like every day oh my gosh oh my gosh!" the reddish orange haired girl says.
"well thanks for supporting the skylox army then!" Adam says with a thumbs up.
Ms. Lucy speaks up and says "hey girls, why don't you tell the two gentlemen your names and a little bit about yourselves?"
"okay ill go first!" the reddish orange haired girl says. she walks up and shakes both our hands before saying "hello! my name is Charlotte! i LOVE skylox and i guess you could say i like drawing. oh and of course hanging out with my sisters Michelle and Murron. and i dyed both of their hair! I'm also just a normal person. thats pretty much it. Michelle your turn!"
the girl with black and red hair now speaks up "uh yea hey! I'm Michelle. i like to draw and watch you guys on YouTube. um. and you might find this weird but i talk to foxes. its pretty cool though I guess! Murr, your turn!"
now the girl with short blonde hair and electric blue ends talks.
"heyyy I'm Murron. or Murr. which ever. uh i love cats, that explains the cat ear headband. also i like watching you two play games. I'm kind of the quiet one. i would do anything to keep my sisters safe. i can uh, also talk to cats. i guess thats cool"
"well you all seem really cool! cant wait to get home and talk more haha.I'm just going to go sign the papers with Ty here and then we will be off!" Adam says. then i walk over to the desk and Ms. Lucy hands the papers over for us to sign and pay for. i still think its weird to pay for children. idk.

Charlotte POV

"well i think that went well." murron said as we sit down and wait for our new parents to sign the papers. we all have our small suitcases by our feet ready to leave this place when they are.

Adam's POV
they all seemed really cool. its awesome that they kind of know us so we don't have to describe our whole lives to them and that they have gay dads. and they ship us lol. how do they talk to animals? like what? well. Ty and i decided to accept our new children no matter what. and of course i would've they're my kids. Murron, the one with the blue blonde hair seemed cool. but shy. i used to be really shy and not talk to anyone besides my camera and computer. hopefully she will come out of her shell some time. michelle seemed cool too but off like something was bothering her. idk. ill ask them all stuff later. Charlotte seemed really happy but judging by appearance she seemed the most.. dark. she wore black skinny jeans and a plain black sweatshirt and a grey beanie while michelle wore plain blue jeans and a Paramore shirt and Murron wore half purple half black jeans with a plain white shirt. they all were in the sorta 'Punkish' genera. which is cool. we finish signing the papers and go over to tue girls.
"hey well. its time to go see your new home!" they all chimed a yay and said goodbye to Ms. Lucy. we walked out and over to our car and put the three identical small suitcases into the trunk. they all sat together in the back and buckled up then we were off back to the house.