chapter 2: Charlotte

My name is Charlotte. I have yellow blonde emo style hair with orange red high lights. I was six when I went to the foster home. my parents disowned me because, well, they just thought I was too different and weird but they never actually told me. I am also really rebellious and wreck less. There was another girl my age named Michelle who went to the home the same day. We automatically became friends when we both found out that we were so alike. We both loved anime, music and videogames. The day we got there we saw another girl who looked about a year older then us. We saw that she was wearing cat ears on her head and she was very quiet. we started to walk up to her but she didn't notice and walked out of the room and out of the back door. Michelle and I followed her and it still didn't seem that she noticed us. She started to walk faster and so did we. she finally turned around and snapped. "what do you want?" she didn't seem happy so I just said "to be friends." she seemed to cool off and asked us where we came from. "same place as you, the foster home. we just came today." She told us that sneaking out is not allowed and I thought I heard the foster mom say that but as usual I didn't pay attention. She also accepted our friend request. Michelle and I both responded "okay." at the same time and I chuckled to myself as we started to walk back to the foster home. After that day we all got really close and kinda sister like and we didn't even know that we were going to be real adoptive sisters. I don't really have a special power like Murron's cat stuff but I am good at being bad.

A/N: next POV will be Michelle and then skylox after that.