"Tch, bakwas mat kar!", he said and pulled her in for the kiss.

She didn't stop him because even she didn't want to waste their time.

He took off her choli in the very next moment and now she stooded wholly naked from the upper body in front of him.

Her breasts were huge and almost white in colour. He saw the protruding buds in the center of her breasts.

They were pink and hard. Oh, so she was turned on from him too.

He smirked and when his met met hers, she looked down in embarrassment.

She turned tomato red in face, she has never stood like this in front of a guy and now she was standing with her bare chest in front of Sidharth.

Her hands, almost as a reflex, went towards her chest to hide them, but Sidharth grabbed them.

She looked up at him and saw something which made her smile softly at him.

There was not even a pinch of lust in his eyes. The only thing she could see was love.

She was standing with bare chest in front of him and still he managed to show no malice.

Remind her again that why she loves him, this exactly was the reason. The genuineness and respect that he gives her.

How could she feel uncomfortable and hide herself, when this man looked at her in utmost admiration.

Sidharth looked straight in her eyes, conveying that her body was the most beautiful thing he had seen and he adores her.

Shehnaaz felt herself falling in love with him alll over again.

God, exactly how many times can you fall in love with the sameperson? As many times as infinity!

Now, she stood in just her lehenga and she looked hot.

The fact that she was wearing nothing, not even a single cloth on her chest, while her lower body was fully covered with the heavy lehenga, made her look no less than a temptress.

Sidharth's hands automatically slid on her chest and he cupped her breasts. Her breath hitched in response.

She had never been touched like this and so when finally his hands were exploring her, she wanted to just collapse.

He pressed her breasts gently and massaged them slowly. They felt supple against his hands.

They were full and he was going crazy. He was about to do more and when somebody knocked their door.

Shehnaaz panicked and Sidharth groaned under his breath due to the intrusion.

It seemed like everybody was the enemy of their romance today. Why was nobody leaving them alone today?

Firstly it was preeti di and Ahana, and now it was, God knows who, on the door.

He muttered some curses and Shehnaaz, who was earlier panicking, was now amused at his expressions and mood.

She giggled and bent down to pick up the choli again to wear it. She pulled it over her arms and onto her chest.

She turned around in a way that her back was facing his chest and indicated him to tie the hook.

He groaned again, but did as he was told. Touching her bare back didn't help him much.

It further ignited the passion in him, but he knew he had to control it!

Saare ke saare Shehnaaz aur Sid ke romance ke dushman kyun hain? Koi unhe akele kyun nhi chota?

Many people thought that I was ending the book due to my yesterday's question. Well, that's not true.

I am in love with what I am writing aur itni attachment ho gyi hai isse ki abhi mein bohot bohot saare chapters likhne waali hun.

Aur rahi baat new book ki, toh uske hone naa hone se farak nhi padta kyunki story sane rehne wali thi, bass kuch chapters dusri book mein aa jate.

Anyways, kyunki itni confusion ho rahi hai, I will just update here only!

And after, I think chapter 130, chapters will be way longer. I hope lambe updates se aap sabko koi problem nhi hogi.

Something big coming up in a few more chapters!

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️