'My Childhood'

«Past»
~5 years old Draco's POV~

It's my birthday!! And I'm so excited about it!! You might ask why I'm so excited....well.... My father's going home it's been a year since I saw him, tho he didn't treated me well before,maybe....just maybe he changed for the best.... It's been so long since I wished for him to treat me like his own son.I get yelled for the smallest mistakes I'd ever do when I was 4, like when I mistakenly pronounced the word ' insignia ' to 'In°Sig°ni a' He smacked me for the first time and mother didn't care.....Back to the present! Only few more minutes father will be here. Wonder what gift he'll give me. Just thinking of my father smiling with me makes my smile grew wider.

~Shiro's POV (Author's TvT)~
5 year old Draco sat at the doorway facing the door with few bruises he got from his mother. After few minutes of waiting the door smashed open which hit Draco's for head and cause it to bleed. Little Draco sit up to look who it was, revealing his father with a furious look, which caused Draco's smile drop. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE?!" His father yelled while making his way inside shoving little Draco up "owie....." he whined in pain while holding his forehead.

"Why are you so excited it pisses me off" growled his father "I-it's my birthday

"Why are you so excited it pisses me off" growled his father "I-it's my birthday...." Lucius look at the boy for a moment then letting a evil chuckle out "and? You want a damn present? Let me give you my present since you wanted one" Draco's mood lightened up when he heard he's father say that, but not only a second his mood turned into fear.

In a snap second Draco was on the basement "shall we start?" His father asked while grabbing his wand from his pocket. "F-father w-what's going on?" Little Draco asked innocently with a hint of fear and confusion in his voice. Draco was about to stand up until he's father said loudly "CRUCIO!!" Draco let out a loud gasp as he fell down making a loud thud at the basement, but not as loud as he's painful screams. Tears filling his eyes making his sight blurry. His father looked down at his only son suffering which pleased him. Draco was screaming on top of his lungs he wanted his father to stop but only only painful screams can come out of his mouth.

 Draco was screaming on top of his lungs he wanted his father to stop but only only painful screams can come out of his mouth

~After hours of being beat up~
"Next time don't show me that face" his father said with venom lacing his words. The poor Blondie was panting after the torture that his father performed.

~5 years old Draco's POV~
W-well this wasn't what I was planning for my birthday.....but a birthday can't be complete when you still haven't sang the birthday song right? "H-happy birthday to me....Happy birthday t-to me.....Happy Birthday Happy Birthday.....Happy birthday to m-me..." (I just sang the whole song didn't I? TvT) a smile formed unto my lips as I closed my eyes falling asleep at the basement...

" (I just sang the whole song didn't I? TvT) a smile formed unto my lips as I closed my eyes falling asleep at the basement

=after 3 years=
I am eight years old now, tho I usually celebrated my birthday in the basement...I'm not complaining....It's just that other kids can celebrate their birthday with their parents, making wishes before blowing their cakes, opening presents while their parents take pictures of them happily.... the only wish for my eight birthday is ' To celebrate my birthday with my parents happily....'

Tears kept rolling down my cheeks as I wished my birthday wish

Tears kept rolling down my cheeks as I wished my birthday wish. After finishing I tried to wipe my tears away but they just keeps on falling. This is hard..... It's too hard for me....Why can't I just have a normal life like others.....Why can't I be happy?All these years I just wanted a proper birthday even if I don't have any cakes, presents, decorations, all I wanted was a picture of us smiling happily in my birthday.

Every night I have to sleep in a dog house....It was cold I don't like it down here. But father said I was and animal so I deserve to be down here, tho I don't really know what does that means.... If I'll be an animal I want to be a kitty (aww innocent Dray Dray😢)

~Shiro's POV~
As Times pass by, Lucius punishments increased. He'd used more unforgivable just to make Draco suffer more and more. Every Dray's wish on his birthday was the same. Wishing, wishing, and wishing to be happy on his birthday even just once.