¶Why?¶

•|"Draco sweety are you ok? Draco? Draco please come on answer me sweety!" Pansy panicked as the neko Infront of him didn't talk, both her and Blaise kept shaking him but all the got as an answer was... "Why.." They both looked at him with a questioning look. A year dropped from the neko's eyes as he felt his air way tightened up, one thing he knew, he'll leave like hell for the rest of his life from now on. You see, most of the omegas getting rejected by their mate had been treated like hell and will be considered as disgusting creatures, they would always be the misfits every place, and Draco feared that. The consequences that every omega might had once they got rejected was..death.

•| The silver trio went to their class in silence, they saw every single students in the room sneakering at them which kinda made Draco's tail wrap around himself and his ears twitch before going completely down. "Y'all shut the bloody hell up before I hit you with a spell!" Blaise shouted at the whole classroom before Snape came in. He cleared his throat before speaking, "Why are you still standing here? Go sit down" Snape noticed that his nephew Draco Malfoy was mostly spacing out, his eyes were also puffy with his cheeks and nose were shaded red "was he crying?" He thought to himself. The trio sat at the back which wasn't like usual, mostly they'll sit Infront but now...it was a bit weird for the students.

•|The whole class went like usually, one thing different was, everyone who looked Draco at the back Pansy or Blaise would let out a strong scent scaring the others off. Thy were much more protecting before, I mean who wouldn't? Draco was the only omega at the three afterall. The silver trio were walking around the hall until they met the Golden trio once more, "Potter we need to talk" Blaise deadpanned, Harry scoffed at the caramel skinned male's skin but did agreed with him. They both left the four with Draco behind Pansy, "What in the world happened to your neko back there?" Ron stated with a frown on his face, Pansy could only hiss at him since Draco didn't wanted her to fight the red head.

•| "What do you want?" Harry said with a not interested tone, "I'm here to talk about, you rejecting Draco as your mate Potter." Blaise said with a daring glaring at Harry, Harry being the Dark Alpha gave the glare back at the other one, but Blaise didn't seemed to be bother by it at all "tch, I am not mating Malfoy, after what he did to the students here? After he betrayed everyone just to be a deatheater? That's bullshit" Harry stated, this made Blaise more angry, he could feel his blood boil so he threw a punch at Harry's jaw "I don't know what you think of yourself just because you are the Dark Alpha in this school. My friend will die and I won't let him die, once he died because of you, I swear I'll take one of your friend's life either." With that, Blaise left coming back to his friend's. "bloody hell..." Harry thought while holding his aching jaw.

•|When Blaise saw how the Weasly complained at his friends he wanted to kill him, fuck his feelings, he didn't cared if he loved the Weasly, one thing he knew is that no one will fucking dare to hurt his friends. Without any hesitations he threw hands at both the Gryffindors, grabbibg them by their collar he held them against the wall then said "Listen here, once I saw you talk shit about them I'll slice your throat apart" He threw them down as he grabbed Pansy's and Draco's wrist dragging them away from the hall.

•|Damn Zabini...The golden trio thought, in fact, they were indeed scared of him