This thought made Mia furious towards him and his attitude. They just stared at each other. She found something weird about him. And then she remembered the concert night.
'It was him, such a nasty jerk' she thought to herself.

Mia frowned and moved towards Adam and Elena.

"He is the one I was talking about! His name is 'The cool' Alec fields. Handsome right?", asked Elena and she kept looking at him.

"I think his growth spurt(time during which someone grows) was too long!", commented Adam.

"Oh, I find someone jealous here",Elena teased Adam.

"Come on, El , what do you find attractive about him? He looks a complete weirdo. Why do someone have to wear earphones in school and that's not cool at all.", replied back Mia.

"Jeez, how can you say that Mia? Look at that chiselled , fresh face. How could you not notice that perfectly sculpted face in a crowd of dumb people",said Elena and starting chuckling for her own comment.

"I think someone here is obsessed with the new kid", Adam teases Mia.

"Whatever", said Mia and showed no interest towards Alec.

..........................

During lunch time...

"Hey , did you hear about the vacancies in the yearbook committee?", asked Mia, chewing her cheese burger.

"Here, have some tacos!", offers Elena. Elena is the one who makes their lunch pretty interesting. She doesn't prefer eating in cafeteria.

"Don't tell me you are gonna work in the committee", said Adam.

Mia smiles and continues " Actually I wanted to try the editing work for the year book. So ,yes I have to enqiure about it after school and I plan on working from today."

"Why today ?", asked Adam.

"Better to be three hours too soon, than a minute too late",said Mia.

"Shakespeare, right?", guessed Elena.
Mia smiled and nodded at her.

Adam and Elena just agreed on her plan because once Mia wanted to do something so seriously, she never agrees on other options until she got to do the thing she wished for.

..........................

Mia enters the music class and finds that she was late. All the others have already set up their instruments for the class to start. Mia wanted to be a guitarist.

She wanted to use these music classes to fulfill her wish. Ms.Smith said common instructions which must followed in the class.

Mia could sense someone watching her from the left corner. She turns around and finds out it was Alec.
Mia just frowned at him and turns her attention back to the instrument.

........................

The music class comes to an end. Now Mia had to visit the committee room.
There , she finds few people working in groups. She finds Tony standing in the middle of the room and looking at his phone. Tony is one of Ben's classmates.

"Hey, Tony ", greeted Mia.

"Hey, Mia! What brings you here?", asks Tony.

"I got to know about the vacancies here and I wanted to be a part of editing team!", said Mia.

"Wow, good to hear that! Come I will take you to Mr. Travis ( Teacher) and he is the supporting faculty. He is the one who recruit members for the committee.", announces Tony.

"Ok, sure. I will meet him.",agreed Mia.

......................

"So, Mia what are your reasons for joining here?", questioned Mr.Travis.

" To be Frank, I wanted to do something productive and useful. And I'm highly interested in literature. So wanted to check up my abilities on writing! And most importantly I don't want to just sit around and waste my time. I needed a change this year. That's all!", declared Mia.

"Truthful statements, Good, actually I had other students in my mind for this work but since you appeared today, you can be head editor of this yearbook", said Mr.Travis.

Mia was very happy on her decision to approach the committee today.
Who knows what could have happened tomorrow.

Mia spent a good hour brainstorming possible ideas with the team for the yearbook.

...........................

So, Mia has set an example that never delay doing right things on right time. Once you plan on doing something it may be anything , (completing a work   talking to a person, visiting a place, listening a song, and so on) but do it as soon as possible. Because tomorrow  never comes.
'Nothing will make you feel better expect doing work at the right time.'

So the lesson you have to learn from here is
'Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not come yet. We have only today. Let us begin'. (By Mother Teresa)
SO let us all follow this.

....................

Hope you all enjoy reading these chapters. Stay tuned for next updates.😇