"Mmm..." I hear him murmur lowly as he kept pleasuring me with his moist tongue. Soon, he parts away from me and I could feel something hard press against my own. I looked down to see that the bulge in his underwear is huge and was leaking through the now stained fabric too. I stared wide at it to see how massive he is. I've also now realized that this is the first time I've been so close to his cock. He places his fingers beneath my chin and makes me look at him, "wanna give it a taste?" he says.

My lips pursed tightly as I tried to speak, "y-yes," I said. He nods with a seductive look and I lower myself closer to his twitching hard-on. Once near, I took a sniff, and gosh he smelled so good. His intoxicating scent was driving me crazy. My hands were shaking with anticipation as I held his bulge and rubbed it. I hear him chuckle lowly as he watches me touch it for the first time. I felt shy and embarrassed. Once I got a good feel of his soft sack but also hard shaft, I took hold of the straps of his cloth and began pulling down. My face burned almost instantly when his huge cock flung out of his underwear and erected outwards. "Aah!" I said surprised.

He laughs, "it's big huh?" He says proudly.

I gulped, "yeah..." I looked at it with wide eyes, intimidated by its size. I tried to wrap both my hands around it, each barely touching the ends of my fingers. I'm speechless. My own could never compare. He places his hand on my shoulder, "don't be shy," he says. Looking at him and back to his manhood, I neared myself to it and his smell grew stronger. I then let my tongue touch the tip of his head and soon I submerged his pulsating cock in my mouth. Brad lets out a relaxed moan as I noticed him from the corners of my vision, him watching me please him. I could taste his salty shaft as well as his silky pre-cum as I try to move my tongue around as well. His hand was tracing down to my back and was reaching my butt, "oh yeah, Noah, for your first time you're doing good... fuck, keep going," he moaned huskily, his fingers playing with my rim. I moaned too but kept going and then worked my way to his balls. Seems that Brad shaved himself in preparation and got himself clean as well. I was starting to sweat and so was he. I began sucking harder and his manly smell engulfed me. I kept going for a while until he tapped me. Straightening my posture, he whispers to my ear, "I could have came too soon you're that amazing. But for now, I wanna see you get on your knees and show me that ass," he says. Blinking, I obediently followed his orders and did so, getting on fours as he grabs my butt and pulls my behind closer to him, "your cheeks look so good," he mumbles, handling both and starts squeezing it.

"Ahh!" I let out a gasp when I felt him smack it.

I give him a look and he returns a playful one, "sorry, It's just so soft I can't help myself," he laughs. He kept rubbing it softly and I calmed myself down, easing in. Then I felt something wet on my entrance. I turned again to see him licking my hole, his face buried in my ass. I squirmed and wriggled as he made me feel unbelievably good. I've never felt this sensation before. The next thing I knew, I was hugging Brad's leg and was slowly humping it. I moaned, and Brad seemed to like it, "yeah baby, louder," he says in a low rumbly voice which I found so hot, it would shoot tingles up my body. After a while, he leans over to his side of the bed and pulls out a bottle from his nightstand. Looking closer at it, I now realized that it's a container of lubricant. He inserts his finger inside me and I really couldn't keep myself quiet anymore. He moved it around my anus and went deeper. Two of his fingers have entered and soon three. It hurts and I embraced his leg tightly. "Hey... loosen up and relax, it'll help," he advises. I tried doing so and eased through the pain.

After a while, it went from hurting to actually bearable. As soon as he noticed my change of reaction, he pulls me up from my current position and lays me on my back on the bed with him looming above me. I stared at his expanding, breathing, beefy chest, and strong arms. He takes both of my legs and lifts it up to his shoulders, dragging my body towards him. I watched him begin to aim his dick to my hole when I gasped, "wait!" I said.