"Bhabhi....", kushal said to tease her again.

Shehnaaz huffed and was about to run behind kushal  but Sidharth  grabbed her wrist and stopped her from leaving.

"Kya kar ra hai tu?", Shehnaaz asked Sidharth as she felt his cold hands on her bare waist from behind.

"What do you think?", he asked while smirking.

"Tujhe kya lagta hai ki mein kya kar rha hun?", he Said in a husky tone, making Shehnaaz shudder.

"Mujhe nhi pta!", Shehnaaz said nonchalantly and as casually as she could while feeling her stomach fluttering in response to his touch.

"Nhi pta?", Sidharth asked in a challenging tone.

"Nhi pta!", came out as a whisper from her mouth.

Sidharth's fingers made their way to the front of her stomach, his hands were hidden beneath the dupatta.

He firstly caressed the soft skin and then pinched her waist, making her jump in response.

"Kya hua Sanu?", preeti di asked and the other family members looked towards her too. It seems the preeti di had seen her jump.

"K...kuch nhi! Kuch bhi toh nhi hua! Kya hona hai, hona kya hai?", Shehnaaz started rambling.

The family gave her a confused look and Shehnaaz herself felt that she has completely lost her mind and this was all due to Sidharth.

She looked at Sidharth in anger and a pout. Why would he act so shameless in front if the family?

As soon as everybody became busy with each other, Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth with a flaring nose.

Though, Sidharth should have been scared but she looked too adorable with her red cheeks and her red nose, that instead of leaving her, he wanted to bite her.

He could swear that she looked like red velvet cake, which he would like to have gladly.

He wanted to mentally scold himself for thinking about doing it with her and that too right now. They haven't done it yet and he planned on waiting till marriage.

But was he at fault? He wasn't! She was too ravishing to ignore the temptations that  she was making Sidharth delve into.

It took every ounce of self control for him to not go overboard with her. Actually, she is always this beautiful, always!

What could he do? The answer is, absolutely nothing.

"Sidharth mat kar, mat kar!", Shehnaaz said with a clenching jaw.

Sidharth bit his lower lip to control his laughter.

"Tu kitna paapi hai Sidharth, besharam kahin ka! Tujhe pta nhi chalta, sab khade huye hain Yahaan pe!", Shehnaaz whispered in his ear.

Before Sidharth could say anything else, preeti di interrupted, "Shehnaaz idhar aa na, wahan kyun khadi hai tu?".

"Sidharth chodega tab aayegi na!", Ahana said, making the others laugh.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz went red in the face, they hadn't expected somebody to have noticed how they were standing and how Sidharth's hands were firmly kept on her waist.

Sidharth immediately slid out his hand from her waist, only to scratch the back of his head sheepishly.

He felt too embarrassed to look at all of them. Shehnaaz couldn't even look here or there.

As soon as she felt that Sidharth had left her waist, Shehnaaz turned around and ran towards her room.

Seeing her, the family and friends couldn't contain their laughter. It was so amusing to see this bold woman, shying away due to being caught while doing romance.

Sidharth also took the opportunity and ran behind her. The family broke into fresh sets of laughing fits.

"Ye bachche kaise sharmaa rahe hain!", mummy said while laughing and others agreed while throwing their heads back in amazement.

Amusement was written all over their faces.

Shehnaaz entered the lift and Sidharth entered behind her. She gave him an unbelievable look.

" Kya?", Sidharth asked.

"Kya?", Shehnaaz asked him.

"Aise kyun dekh rahi hai?", he asked.

"Tujhe nhi pta kyun dekh rahi hun aise? Ye sab teri wja se hua!", she said, almost angrily.

"Oh hello, meri wja se kya? Tu kudi isiliye sabko pta chla warna preeti di ka dhyan bhi nhi aata humare upar!", he Said.

Shehnaaz opened her mouth in astonishment. How could he even say that it was her fault?

"Tune agar meri kamar pinch nhi ki hoti, actually meri kamar pakdi nhi hoti, toh mein aisa karti hi nhi!", Shehnaaz said.

Sidharth looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "Tu toh bol rahi thi ki tujhe nhi pta mein kya kar ra hun!".

Shehnaaz opened her mouth to say something and then closed it immediately.

She was at loss of words. She didn't know what to say!

These two will forever remain kids and I guess ye toh Humne kal live mein dekh hi liya hai. But seriously, 102K views, holy shit!

I mean wowwww, meine toh record bhi kar liya and I was continuously shivering yesterday. Neend bhi nhi aayi.

Neend churaayi meri kisne oh sanam? Sidnaaz ne, sidnaaz ne oooohhhh!

I know it's lame, forgive me.

Guys don't worry about the twist. Also I was thinking something!

What if, I end the first book with their engagement only and then start the second book to move further with the story.

Story wahi hai aur ek bhi din ka gap nhi hai, bass puch rahi hun ki iss book ka second part engagement ke baad se Shuru kar lun?

Yan fir isi mein likhti rahun?

Please let me know! Thanks to all the 50 or 60 of you who always vote no matter what! It means a lot ❤️

Please read, vote and comment and keep showering your love!

I love you all, you all are my lovers 😂❤️