Thirty nine

Pam has arrived at Fergals hideout and looks like Aj came here too.He was waiting for her to come.

Pam:what're you doing here aj?

Aj:just to know if Fergal is still angry at you..I know how to calm him down...

Pam rolled her eyes and went inside the room,inside the room,Fergal was still sleeping on his demonic throne.But Aj accidentally closed the door loudly and wakes Fergal up and saw Pam with Aj at the room.

Fergal:Pam...what're you doing here??? You're not supposed to be in here you're out!

Pam:Fergal please calm down..

Fergal:you're still wearing that cloak??? Take that damn cloak off! You're not one of us you're a traitor!!!

Pam:I'm not gonna take this off and for love of god please listen to me!

Fergal:I will never-

Pam:listen to me!!!!!!!

Well now Fergal shut his mouth and Pam took a deep breath.

Pam:Fergal...I know what happened to you...you were coughing in blood...and that's why I'm here..

Fergal:aj..you told her?

Pam:no...I already know...because I can feel it..I can feel if you got a pain or not...

Fergal:my pain...is by looking at you-(cough)

Pam:see...I brought medicine..

Fergal:(cough)Aj...check that medicine...to see if that's a pill that could kill me..

Pam:are you serious??? Why would I kill you???? I still love you!!!!

Aj:(checks the medicine)oh nope...it's a medicine that can stop your coughing actually...

Fergal:are you serious???

Aj:yes...ferg what the fuck...why are you still mad at her?? You said you still Love her and feels that she never betrayed you!

Well that got Pam's attention.He said Fergal was still love her and feels that she was never betrayed him.

Aj:now..does that stopped you from yelling at Pam??? You know what I better go and grab a beer..

He then exits the room while both Pam and Fergal look at him and then Pam turns to Fergal and tears came out of her eyes and smiles.

Pam:you do love me..you still love me..and you feel that I never betrayed you..it's true..I never betrayed you fergie...because I love you...But do you love me?

Fergal:....I......yes...I still love you...it's just that..half of my mind still hates you for not telling me the truth..but the other half is still love you...and you now know that my other half is controlled by Bálor himself...

Bálor:(you're a lying bastard I never controlled you you idiot!)

Fergal:yes you are!

Bálor:(no!)

Fergal:yes

Bálor:(no!)

Fergal:yes!

Bálor:(oh you're a bastard devitt...)

Fergal:you too lad...

Pam tried not to laugh and she could see Fergal was talking to a demon inside him but she felt like Fergal was talking to himself.

Fergal:anyway..did you brought those medicines for me?

Pam:yes..here you go...I got a water bottle for you..

Fergal:thanks...

Then he took the medicine pills and after that decided to have a rest.

Pam:you're not sleeping at the bed?

Fergal:what about you?

Pam:are you still comfortable for sharing?

Fergal then smiled at her before he stood up and pushed Pam down to the bed.

Fergal:well what about you? Are you comfortable to see me having sex with while in this paint?

Pam nodded as Fergal smiles and then kissed her deeply before trying to take off her cloak and began to make love to her.

To be continued,