Rules

I know, I know. Nobody likes hearing that there are rules. But I promise these are all reasonable and nothing crazy!

Rules:

1) Have fun! 
I really hope this can be a place for readers and writers to interact together and know that they're in a fun, kind environment.

2) Inappropriate books aren't allowed. Books centered around sex aren't allowed.
Sorry, I'm just not comfortable promoting something inappropriate. If you post an inappropriate book, I'll either delete the comment or ignore it altogether. This is a new rule because I've gotten some comments for books I'm not comfortable promoting. Mature books are allowed but again, nothing very inappropriate or centered around sex. If this is an unreasonable rule for you, find another promote book.

3) No books that romanticize criminal acts like underage sex.
Surprised I have to add this, but it is Wattpad. Please don't post anything that falls under this rule. I'll simply delete it.

4) You must enter your book under the correct genre. 
You may enter your book more than once under the correct genre, but please keep it to a reasonable amount. I would prefer if you don't spam the entire comment section. And, if you do spam the entire comment section, most of the comments will be deleted.

5) I have the right to refuse to give a book it's own chapter.
I mean no offense by this whatsoever, but some subjects and topics make me uncomfortable promoting. I usually won't delete the comment so you can still get promotion that way, but if I refuse to give your book its own chapter for personal reasons, please understand.

6) Please tag your friends!
The only way this book will get out there is if you tag. The more people this gets to, the better! This will benefit you so that more people see your promoted book! Don't ignore the tag requirements in the form, please. I've seen several people do that.

7) Please complete the form in its entirety
This is simply for other readers to have as much information as possible on your book. If the form is incomplete, I can't promote your book in it's own chapter.

8) Please be kind and respect everybody.
I want this to be a place where people can come together. Rudeness will not be tolerated.

9) Again, please specify if your book is mature or not. If your book is mature, specify why.

10) If you post your book, you must read at least one chapter of another book.
It isn't fair if you post your story, expecting to get more reads, but then don't give any other book a chance. Even if you only read one chapter of someone else's book, it's still something. I also encourage you to leave comments so they know who supported them.

11) You must include the password.
I just need to make sure people are reading the rules. Anyone commenting needs to include the password. The password is your favorite food.

That's all I can think of (for now)

Optional:
I would appreciate if you follow me, but you aren't required to. That's not the main goal of this book, anyways.
It might be helpful to add this book to your library or a public reading list, but again, it's not required.

Alright, enough of the rules. Find the genre that is the most fitting to your book and I will have the form posted there.

Have fun, everybody!