☾Chapter 1: Two Strangers Met On The Park☾

💧Tanjiro's POV💧
I was walking to the park since I work a lot on the bakery my mom said I should get a rest so, I walk out to go to the park before I went out I smiled at my mom and I said 'thanks mom' and wave my hand to her.

I'm now at the park and sit on the bench near the cherry blossom tree. I sigh and look at sky for 5 minutes, I heard someone said 'hello' I look at to where I heard the sound. I saw a boy with yellow and a bit of orange hair and yellow and brown eyes "oh hi" I said as I waved at him.

⚡️Zenitsu's POV⚡️
The boy with hanafuda earrings said 'hi' to me and waved at to me. I felt my face blush red and hesitated to sit beside him "what's your name?" He asked me, "I-i'm Zenitsu.. Zenitsu Agatsuma" I said as he smiled at me. He's so cute- WHA- NO Zenitsu snap out of it! We just met! And I'm not gay! "I'm Tanjiro Kamado" he said.

"U-um Tanjiro.." I said as I looked at the cherry blossom tree "yes Zenitsu?" He said as he looked at me "why are you here?" I asked him as I looked at him now "well I came here because I need to relax since I work from a bakery" He said as he smile again. Oh gosh why is he so cute while smiling! I blushed "oh ok" "so.. why are you here too?" He asked me "well.. I wanna relax too.." I said.

⭐️Third Person's POV⭐️
"Hey Zenitsu let's meet here everyday to know each other if that's ok?" Tanjiro said as he smile again "sure Tanjiro" Zenitsu said as he smile back. Tanjiro stands up "I'll be going now bye Zenitsu!" Tanjiro said as he walks away while waving at Zenitsu "bye Tanjiro!" Zenitsu said as he waved back. Zenitsu looks at the sky and stands up "It's getting dark I should go to gramps now or he'll be worried about me not coming home" Zenitsu said as he sigh and walks away. Tanjiro came home and Nezuko hug him "Nii-chan!" "Woah! Nezuko!" Tanjiro said as he hug back "I miss you nii-chan!" Nezuko said "Nezuko, I was just on the park for a while" Tanjiro said as he pat her sister's head, Nezuko smiled and hug his brother again "Tanjiro" Kie called him "hi mom" Tanjiro said as he smiled to his mother "how was your relaxation?" Kie said as she pat Tanjiro's head "it was great mom and also I made a friend there" Tanjiro said "what's your friends name?" Kie asked him "his name is Zenitsu Agatsuma" Tanjiro said as his cheeks has a slightly pink blush. Kie smiled "lets eat dinner now, Nezuko call Hanako and the others" Kie said "ok mom" Nezuko as she nodded her head and call Hanako and the others, Tanjiro sets the table after they eat dinner everyone was sleeping.

Next day..

———————————————————
Thanks for reading this! ^^ and wow 531 words and also this is my first TanZen (Tanjiro x Zenitsu) book uwu.