Taehyung's eyes were hazy with lust while he quickly nodded his head and unbuckled the dominants pants.

"You gonna suck me off so good baby." Jungkook groaned feeling Taehyung's hands around his cock.

Taehyung moves his hand slowly up and down around Jungkook, sending waves of pleasure through him. "Don't tease me babe." Grunting jungkook rolled back and pulled Taehyung with him.

"Suck me off right now you little slut." Taehyung's mouth drooled before he started circling the tip with his fingers.Purposely igniting Jungkook's hormones. After one harsh tug of his hair Taehyung immediately started deep throating Jungkook.

"Fuck just like that." He threw his head back while the submissive boyfriend sucked him off. Taehyung's tongue trailed the veins of his dick, giving Jungkook the blowjob of a life time.

"You must have practice a lot, right you bitch?" Jungkook started shoving Taehyung's head farther down his dick. Taehyung moaned loudly sending vibrations straight to his dick.

Taehyung was getting hard just from sucking his daddy off. Working with his hands well, he made jungkook cum straight into his mouth. Making sure to milk him through his release.

"Oh fuck baby you did so well." Jungkook heavily laughed and pulled Taehyung off of him.

"Do you think you deserve a reward?" Jungkook breathed into his neck while trailing his body with his large hands.

"P-please." Taehyung cries and spread his legs.

Jungkook smirked and gripped Taehyung's dick before jerking him off quickly. Loud squelching rang through the CEO's office as the boy's body was thrown into a fit of shivering.

"J-Jung-"

"Don't let any sounds fall from your lips if you want to be rewarded babe." Jungkook kissed his neck.  Taehyung was left struggling with the pleasure building up in his tummy and the wet kisses jungkook left on his neck.

As everything became too unbearable, Taehyung spurted white strings onto the wooden desk with a loud groan.

"Thank you baby I needed that." Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung's tired lips.

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Sorry about this chapter it's a little messy!!

You like that little phone search thing I did 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
I tried to be AeStHeTiC.

Okay!! Once again thank you for reading my story!!! Time for the little q&a!! ❤️❤️

Questions asked by:::
amour_gguk
@taehyungslonglegs
@idk_naan_molla
@UKIYOTK
@eriakim23
@miidniightx
@taehyungs_ankles
@Moonabbit

If you see this and want to ask questions just type them here and I'll answer them in later chapters :) 💜

Okay time for the questiooooooonnnsss

1) my age
- I'm currently 15 :) my b-day is June 9th

2) how long have I been into making taekook things/ what inspired me to make this
-well I guess since last year (2019) I've been into making taekook things but deleted it. Then I just really wanted  to practice writing for fun and make stories, I would love to get as good as some big taekook writers on here... their writing is just so beautiful...they can go into detail and make it sound so intricate, but yeah I guess I just wanted to try writing!!

3) am I a potter head? What's my hog warts house?
- I did watch the movie series (I never read the books) I'm not a huge fan of the Potter series but I did like the movies! so I did take a couple quizzes, some tests said I was a Raven Claw while others said I was a Gryffindor! And I don't know my patronus.

4) fav color?
-yellow! 💛

5) Fav song?
-probably paradise by bts 💜💜 it's such a vibe and I always have a good and happy smile when I listen to it!

6) Why is my user name YellowMango059?
-it doesn't have a deeper meaning, I'm sorry if you had cool ideas!! I just really wanted to have something cute hehe, my first pic was YellowLotus but that was taken

7) what's my gender?
-I'm a girl!

8) relationships?
-I've had girlfriends and boyfriends actually, nothing too serious except for this one GF I had, she was super toxic and kinda hurt me mentally, it was to the point were I was scared she would commit suicide if I broke up with her. But I'm okay now, we do not text at all.

9) Bias?
-Taehyung, I love them all though, (Yoongi was my first bias!)

10) is there a chance I think taekook is real?
-I honestly don't know, I saw cute moments of them and started shipping them (don't get me wrong I love cute moments between all the members!) but I don't want to assume their sexuality, if they are I'll support if they aren't I'll support!!! I just hope all 7 find their other half's, no matter who the person may be.

11) how am I really?
-I think I'm good, sometimes I get sad for no reason (I hate those days) I just feel tired out and lonely. So I listen to music watch anime and even read your guy's comments! (I love reading them they make my heart happy!)
, but We all have sad days and happy days and meh days so yeah I think I'm good.

I love you all so much thank you for reading this, I can not truly express my gratitude.

AND OH MY GOD 100k READS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! IM SO HAPPY