Bodyguard

Chu:I'm sorry this chapter is not good enough @waniey87

@waniey87

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

The flashing light of camera could be heard nonstop in front of a big hall that lead to the biggest fashion show of the year inside and the center of attention now is the hottest and most attractive model of the year,Jeon Jungkook.

It only took one of his photo on the front page of magazine to make him the top model till today,the owner of the hottest man title of South Korea for five years in a row.

Women and men were drooling over him and with him being recognized world wide there's always paparazzi and saseang or crazy fan that tried to invent his privacy everywhere he went,haters also come along the line there's time when he was injured by them,hence he decided to hired a bodyguard because it's not safe for him anymore to travel alone.

That's how he met his boyfriend of four years now.Right,Jungkook is not a single man,his heart already belong to someone and that's his one and only bodyguard,Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jungkook met each other through Jin,Jungkook's manager.Both start dating each other after six months of Tae being his protector.

And Jungkook was so grateful to have Tae as his boyfriend,the older was so sweet and caring him being so hot and handsome come as a plus point.

Jungkook was smiling brightly toward the camera while walking on the red carpet with Taehyung next to him,hand on his waist in a protective manner.

Jungkook was now ready to go back after long hours in the event,it was exhausted for him,he come here after his shoot ended and didn't get to have lunch nor dinner.

After forty minutes of driving finally they arrived home and Taehyung immediately went to Jungkook's side open the door for him.

Jungkook enter the house and flop himself on the couch feeling extremely tired,while the older went and help him take off his shoes and coat before carry him bridal style to their bedroom.

He gently place Jungkook on the soft mattress and went to pick up the makeup remover to help his boyfriend because the younger look way to tired to do it himself.

"Come on baby don't sleep now."Jungkook only whine but let his boyfriend do whatever he want nonetheless.

Taehyung pour the liquid on the cotton pad and gently put it on Jungkook's face wiping it softly.

After done removing his make up Tae help the younger change into one of his hoodie since the younger said he like wearing it.

He decided to let Jungkook take a short nap and went to the kitchen to prepare him food.

One hour passed and Tae was done preparing the table and went to their room to wake Jungkook up.

Jungkook still peacefully sleeping,his mouth parted and soft snore come out from his throat.

"Baby wake up." Taehyung gently said before kissing the younger all over his face.Jungkook eventually open his eyes and before whining cutely.

"Hyungie I was sleeping."

"Hyung is aware of that but you need to eat sweetcheek you haven't eat anything since the afternoon and I don't want you to get sick."

And Jungkook just nodded before making grabby hands for the older to pick him up which he did.

After done eating Tae wash the dishes and change into his sweatpants and crawl into the bed,spooning Jungkook.

"Goodnight angel.I love you."

"Goodnight my handsome bodyguard.And I love you too." Jungkook turn around and give Tae a peck before both went to dreamland in each other embrace.