marrige

Please ignore the typo and grammar mistakes

This is a request of @kim616jungkook

𐫱

There are a tons of plans that pop up in Taehyung's mind when it come to proposing to his dear girlfriend.

Because Kim Taehyung is the definition of romantic. He loves love. Love being loved and love giving love. Growing up, he live in a very sweet environment where his parents and everyone around him never fail to make him become a great and the sweetest man walking on earth.

From his parents down to his uncle and to his favorite aunt's stories about how they proposed or got proposed, all of them are the coolest and sweetest proposals in his opinion and he promised himself that he's have one of the coolest way doing it too.

He has prepared a lot for this day, their 4 years anniversary. Design the prettiest and most expensive rings, using the rarest diamonds one could find because his girlfriend, his soon to be fiancé deserves all the best things. And him as a CEO of a giant jewelry company slash most well known designer around the globe can't possibly just get her any ring.

Taehyung has planned a lot of things for this event but none of them, none of his imagination have him walking in their share apartment with his girlfriend on not just some random man's lap but his own best friend's making out. The nine hundred and ninety-nine red roses in his hand fall on the floor, making the petals scattered around just like how he heard the sound of his own heart scattering millions of pieces.

"T-Tae, I can explain please. It's not what it look like I promise." The girl, hair a mess with her clothes was not even in the right place.

" What could you possibly explain at this point Lee Yuna? And you! I trust you, I fucking trust you, Jeahyuk." The tear that roll down his face is a combination of betrayal, frustration and most important of them is the hurt that he is feeling.

" Tae, bab-"

"Don't fucking call me that, here I am planning for our proposal and a future together but who would have known this is what I got after loving you with everything I've got."

" Because you've been so busy this past months. You barely give me your attention and spent your time with me anymore.''

Yuna is also crying, she does not meant to take it this far. She was bored and Taehyung has always been so busy to give her time and attention. One drunken night at the bar lead her in this situation and she can't stop it. The attention she is receiving from the other guy make her feel wanted.

"That because I was working my fucking ass off to finish whatever projects I have in hand and spent all the time on the honeymoon with you. Going to Paris, the city of your dream. Seem like it's not needed anymore. Have fun with your boy I'm leaving. we are over."