Acting

I'll try to add all the photo I've taken since January till I got none to add XD

It's not much though since lock down start since mid March here.

violetPURPLESbts  baby muffin here's ur second one.

I'm trying my best and I hope you like it.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Taehyung got no idea that he has to be a male lead in the new boy and boy drama with the person he has tried to avoid his whole life.

His manager has called and asked him last month about the request for him to be in a drama with another boy.

And the actor just agreed,he didn't think much that time considered he was in a hurry,he has no problem with this kind of drama.Though it's his first times in 6 years of acting he'd like to try something new.His fan know he's gay and they respect him and his privacy and Taehyung was so thankful to have such a wonderful fandom.

Right now a month after he's in the shootings side,preparing for the drama,waiting for the other actor to arrive.

The director said he's a new one but has a great acting skill and Taehyung was looking forward to it.

But he didn't know it's him that he has to act with.

When the boy first step in front of him and their eyes lock his face turn from shock into hatred in a mere seconds.

Jeon Jungkook.

He still clearly remember what the younger has done to him years ago,it might be so long ago but it curved like a tattoo in Taehyung's mind.

Jungkook on the other hand,was no different,he also has know idea it's Taehyung he has to act with and his heart clenched when he saw the way the older looks at him.

What happened that day was never his intention but Tae didn't know it.Jungkook wanted to apologize and ask for forgiveness but he's scared,Taehyung has also never give him a single chance to do so back then.

It has been a month since the shooting began,everything went smoothly,well,except the hate in Taehyung's eyes that remain the same.

During this month,there are many scenes that both need to kiss and acting all sweet and Taehyung hate himself for feeling butterflies in his stomach whenever they kiss or staying so close to each other.

He was supposed to move on,it's been so long.But why can't he?

The whole month Jungkook has been trying so hard to talk to the older whenever he got chance but Taehyung keep avoiding him,they only talk when it come to shooting and that's that.Nothing more nothing less.

Jimin,Jungkook's best friend as well as Taehyung's friend who also working there feel so bad for the youngest,he knew everything and really wanted to help but Jungkook asked him not to and he could do nothing about it but to silently watching them and conforming Jungkook whenever he cry.

The drama has finally finished and that mean Jungkook will never got a chance to see Taehyung ever again.

Today is the day where everyone gather for a party since the drama was a big hit after first day of it releasing.

Taehyung was about to leave the toilet when he heard two voice was arguing about something,a very similar voice.He doesn't mean to eavesdrop,no of course not but the boys were standing in front of the door and he didn't want to interrupt them.

"You should tell him the truth Kook,that what happened that day wasn't your intention.You wanted to protect him that's why you did it."

"I tried,hyung,I really did but he never once listen to me and I'm so lost.I'm so tired of chasing after him,you didn't see the hatred in his eyes whenever he looked at me.It shatters my heart.Maybe I should give up he would never love me back after what I've done."

"Kookie listen to me,don't and I mean don't blame yourself for doing what you did.You was also being threatened by her.What happened wasn't your fault.You wanted to protect Taehyung because she told you she'd make his life a living hell if you accept his confession she was the one that threatened to ruin his life if you didn't insult him in front of everyone when he confess.She even beat you up!And all you care was about Tae,I still remember how hard you were crying after what happened and till now you still keep crying almost every night."

"I-I don't know hyung."Jungkook's voice was shaking,tears were felling nonstop from his big doe eyes.

"Let's just go back inside first,hm?We'll talk about it later or hyung won't talk about it if you don't want to."

"Thank you so much Jiminie hyung.You can go in first I'll wash my face and then follow you."

"Do you want me to stay?"Jimin asked,concerned.

"No it's fine."

"Alright then."

Taehyung who was there listening to the whole conversation was having a hard time process what happened.

It took him a whole good minute to put every single piece together.

Jungkook was also a victim?

Jungkook that just entered the bathroom had his eyes wide open when he saw Taehyung was standing there,afraid that he heard everything.He was about to leave but Taehyung was quicker and grab him by his wrist and take him to the nearby park that no one present at this time.

"I heard everything." Taehyung speak up when they finally stop walking.Jungkook tensed by the sentence.

"I-I'm sorry."

"No." Jungkook face saddening,thinking Taehyung won't forgive him.

The older who saw the younger's expression was quick to correct himself.

"I mean it me who should be sorry and not you Kook.I blamed you for everything without knowing that you were also being threatened by her."

"It's fine,like you said you didn't know.S-so do you forgive me?" Jungkook asked timidily,even after Taehyung know everything he still feel scared of hearing the answer.

"Of course I forgive you,Kookie."

"T-thank you."

"Oh and also..."Jungkook was cutely biting his bottom lip waiting for the older to continue his eye show curiosity and Taehyung was squealing so hard inside but trying his best to not show it,not eating the younger to see his whipped state.

"Don't give up on me.Insteat can we start all over again?Can you say yes to the question I asked you 5 years ago baby?"

Jungkook cheeks are now decorating with peach color.

"C-can you repeat it again?"

"Jeon Jungkook I'm in love with you,from the very first time you help me touring around the campus,so can you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course Tae I'd love to be your boyfriend."

And both share a wonderful and passionate kiss.

"I love you angel."

"I love you too hyungie."